• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mizzou might not make it to Atlanta after all...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we exposed their freshman QB. Mauk was 10/25 for 249 yards, take out the 96 yard pass and the rest was 9/24 with 153. Looking at the replay, he made some bad decisions, and some good film for their upcoming opponents.
If you take like 4 passes away from Mauk this season, he has some pretty awful stats. The Franklin injury really did end any chance at a good run its just been overshadowed for now because of the defensive gaffes and special teams choke against South Carolina and the fact that Florida is DOA this year.

Mauk could always improve but Pinkel doesn't have any faith in him just going off the playcalling.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Tennessee, but probably Ole Miss..............maybe A&M.
Ole Miss doesn't turn the ball over so I see that one being the most difficult.

A&M is a coinflip for any top 25 team

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou will win out

I love all these people who still doubt us...morons

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou will win out

Lets' come back and visit this in 4 weeks. I am not really sure what to think about Mizzou. Your 2 biggest wins are against 3 loss UGa and UF, both decimated by injuries, but good conference wins nonetheless. UT might surprise you, but you are at home. I don't see you winning both of @Ole Miss and TAMU. I'm predicting you lose 2 of 3.

Win out, and you win. But, if you lose a game, you better lose to one of the West teams. Lose to UT and things turn ugly for you in a hurry.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou will win out

A game that truly concerns me is the A&M game. Their offense is the best I've seen week In and week out.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really see Mizzou dropping that game against Ole Miss. Meanwhile, S. Carolina has Miss St. and Florida at home to finish out SEC play.

Meanwhile, the only team standing in BAMA's way is Auburn.(No I didn't forget about LSU, but you know LSU is already 2 games back.)

Yeah, I agree, and its a shame: Really wanted to see Bama play Mizzou in the SECCG.

Like others posted, think they might lose to Ole Miss and TAMU.