• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota rules the world of football

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"UMn has higher standards than Iowa?"

How's that working out for ya?

In the last 61 years MN has been to 22 bowl games. Ferentz has been to 18 in the last 22 years.

But hey, maybe your next coach will be the "One"
Yes, UMn DOES have higher standards than Iowa.

We don't hire or keep employed racists

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"UMn has higher standards than Iowa?"

How's that working out for ya?

In the last 61 years MN has been to 22 bowl games. Ferentz has been to 18 in the last 22 years.

But hey, maybe your next coach will be the "One"
If Ferentz is Iowa's "One", as you and the Iowa administration seems to believe, than I feel bad for you and all Iowa fans

ZERO top 6 finishes since 1960,
ZERO Rose Bowl wins since 1958,

a 5 bowl game losing streak under Ferentz. UMn fired Mason for less. And his replacement, too.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#6 - Girl's hoops team is full of untested frosh. Of course they are going to be unranked this early. #4, eh? Has Iowa women's bb ever gotten to a FF? UMn has.

#2, #5, #7, #8, #10 - and you think a ton of people care about the ONE AND ONLY sport Iowa has ever been good at? lol

#9 - Iowa's good at wrassling? WOW, go figure.

UMn dominates BOTH men's and women's hockey, Dance, has done quite well at men's golf, women's VB, has been Dive U this century,

AND,

was the #1 wrestling program in the nation for a decade semi-recently

AND...

has been Heavyweight U the last quarter of a century basically in Iowa's only sport.

Iowa can't claim anything near significant in any other sport than wrassling, much lessuchnof anything that actually matters in real life.

But hey, Iowa's been at least barely better than a Gopher fb program that was abandoned by it's administration for almost 4 full decades, congrats. When you have no standards and keep a mediocre racist coach, you can be proud of your favorite program being the racist pos losers that they've been and the lack of a single Top 6 finish since 1960, I suppose if you are also a racist pos I guess?
Your racist claims fall on deaf ears. Just like a lefty, everything is racist.

Strength coach told a couple of kids to pull their pants up and asked why their eyes were blood shot

I agree there are about 10 schools that care about wrestling. Same as college hockey

In my life and I assume yours MN has been dogshit in both FB and Hoops, no one gives a fuck about dance or Spam

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ferentz is Iowa's "One", as you and the Iowa administration seems to believe, than I feel bad for you and all Iowa fans

ZERO top 6 finishes since 1960,
ZERO Rose Bowl wins since 1958,

a 5 bowl game losing streak under Ferentz. UMn fired Mason for less. And his replacement, too.
"Top 6 finishes" Why didn't you pick Top 10?

MN has gone through 10 coaches in the last 40 years. One every 4 years. Yikes
Iowa has gone through 2

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#8 No one gives a fuck

I can tell Iowa doesn't give a fuck about swimming and diving because UMn just got their biggest, easiest most dominating win of the season over your pathetic Suckeyes tonight, and yes our top Diver dominated all the diving events, she'll easily win her 4th conf award in a row.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Top 6 finishes" Why didn't you pick Top 10?

MN has gone through 10 coaches in the last 40 years. One every 4 years. Yikes
Iowa has gone through 2
And NEITHER of those two got a team into the Top 6 or won a Rose Bowl and the latest is a racist it seems who punished a scapegoat instead of his son or himself after losing 5 bowl games in a row.

And Top 6 because that's what an entire thread here has been asking for, people's Top 6 teams. Why? The Top 6 will almost always be where the eventual Natl Champ will come from, not the #7-12 group.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, not everything, just Iowa football's head coach, his son/his assistant coach, and the fb program environment in general it would seem if you believe the players that complained. They said it wasn't just a single incident/misunderstanding but was endemic and a consistent problem for years there in Iowa.

Maybe you are right and it was just lefty hyper sensitivity? Either way, Iowa has kept him around despite the 5 straight bowl game losses and zero Top 6 finishes. Doesn't scream high standards to most.

Being just better than UMn whose admin abandoned it's program for almost 4 decades doesn't say much.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon losing 4 of 5 by HUGE margins is more embarrassing than UMn losing 3 in a row, not all by HUGE margins, following several wins in a row and followed by several wins in a row.
What are you talking about? Oregon has won several in a row.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealous of all of UMn's successful programs that actually win Natl Titles? lol

Oregon has more NCAA championships than Minnesota, but I don't need to vomit out a list of their accomplishments every time I make a post.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must suck to be a fan of a team/school (Oregon) that historically sucked so bad at everything that it had to sell it's soul to a child slave labor king and all you got in return is a top notch practice facility and running natties, a sport almost no one gives a shit about.

Couldn't care less.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And NEITHER of those two got a team into the Top 6 or won a Rose Bowl and the latest is a racist it seems who punished a scapegoat instead of his son or himself after losing 5 bowl games in a row.

And Top 6 because that's what an entire thread here has been asking for, people's Top 6 teams. Why? The Top 6 will almost always be where the eventual Natl Champ will come from, not the #7-12 group.
Thanks for selecting a criteria favorable to Oregon. Ducks have 3 Rose Bowls wins since 2011 and a fair number of top 6s as well.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Strength coach told a couple of kids to pull their pants up and asked why their eyes were blood shot

I agree there are about 10 schools that care about wrestling. Same as college hockey

In my life and I assume yours MN has been dogshit in both FB and Hoops, no one gives a fuck about dance or Spam
Just let him have his spot. It's so much funner to have sports trolls than political ones.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't deny FDF is one of the best trolls of our time. Plus, he's using his trolling for the sports realm, not politics.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has more NCAA championships than Minnesota, but I don't need to vomit out a list of their accomplishments every time I make a post.
In what? Football? Hockey? Baseball?

I didn't think so.

And the only cbb NCAA title was before the NCAA cbb tournament was anything more than a consolation tournament for crappy teams that didn't get invited to the REAL Natl Tournament in Madison Square Garden. The one ALL the fans and press and title bestowing orgs recognized as the legit National Championship tournament.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't deny FDF is one of the best trolls of our time. Plus, he's using his trolling for the sports realm, not politics.
I don’t think I’d ever classify best with a troll, it has too much positive connotation; he’s definitely an educated, persistent super homer with tunnel vision.

Although here and there he has remarked on how over-the-top he can get, so he has occasional self-awareness, some trolls do not. This thread is fun at least, I pop in every once in awhile to snicker and grin.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think I’d ever classify best with a troll, it has too much positive connotation; he’s definitely an educated, persistent super homer with tunnel vision.

Although here and there he has remarked on how over-the-top he can get, so he has occasional self-awareness, some trolls do not. This thread is fun at least, I pop in every once in awhile to snicker and grin.

Yeah, he's an idiot.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what? Football? Hockey? Baseball?

I didn't think so.

And the only cbb NCAA title was before the NCAA cbb tournament was anything more than a consolation tournament for crappy teams that didn't get invited to the REAL Natl Tournament in Madison Square Garden. The one ALL the fans and press and title bestowing orgs recognized as the legit National Championship tournament.

No one cares about hockey. Try again, hucklefuck.