• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan to be given 0.8th of a win

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems appropriate:

Harbaugh, UM Successfully Lobby CFP Committee for Accommodation

Cite Wisconsin Precedent

Ann Arbor, MI:

After Saturday afternoon's controversial overtime loss to the Ohio State Buckeyes, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh has formally petitioned the College Football Playoff Committee to give Michigan 0.8 of a win.

The Wolverines appeared to make a 4th down stop on a draw by Buckeyes QB JT Barrett, but officials ruled that Michigan sucks shit, so they awarded a first down to Ohio State. The Buckeyes, trailing by 3, then scored a touchdown on the next play from scrimmage to end the game in second OT, the first time this game has ever gone into extra periods.

Harbaugh, visibly shaken after the game, his lower lip quivering and trembling, stated that he was "bitterly disappointed in the officiating." But it didn't take long for Harbaugh and Michigan to petition the Playoff Committee for a lucrative spot in college football's version of the Final Four.

"Dear Larry Culpepper," the letter begins, "We, the mighty Wolverines, that used to be coached by Bo Schembechler, demand that our loss to Ohio State be erased from memory because the referees cheated us and shit. Also, I really love your RV, the Tailgater 2000, and would love to drive it if I could. Please check this box and return ASAP."

The letter then has three check boxes, labeled "yes," "no," and "maybe."

Harbaugh further stated that he knew there was "president" (sic) from a Wisconsin game several years ago, where they were similarly cheated out of a full win against some Arizona school but were awarded 0.8th of a win by the internet.

"It should get us into the playoffs, or at least we can use it to bitch about this game for a decade," Harbaugh said.

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer could not be reached for comment, presumably because he was drunk or defibrillating himself.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems appropriate:

Cite Wisconsin Precedent

Ann Arbor, MI:

After Saturday afternoon's controversial overtime loss to the Ohio State Buckeyes, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh has formally petitioned the College Football Playoff Committee to give Michigan 0.8 of a win.

The Wolverines appeared to make a 4th down stop on a draw by Buckeyes QB JT Barrett, but officials ruled that Michigan sucks shit, so they awarded a first down to Ohio State. The Buckeyes, trailing by 3, then scored a touchdown on the next play from scrimmage to end the game in second OT, the first time this game has ever gone into extra periods.

Harbaugh, visibly shaken after the game, his lower lip quivering and trembling, stated that he was "bitterly disappointed in the officiating." But it didn't take long for Harbaugh and Michigan to petition the Playoff Committee for a lucrative spot in college football's version of the Final Four.

"Dear Larry Culpepper," the letter begins, "We, the mighty Wolverines, that used to be coached by Bo Schembechler, demand that our loss to Ohio State be erased from memory because the referees cheated us and shit. Also, I really love your RV, the Tailgater 2000, and would love to drive it if I could. Please check this box and return ASAP."

Harbaugh further stated that he knew there was "president" (sic) from a Wisconsin game several years ago, where they were similarly cheated out of a full win against some Arizona school but were awarded 0.8th of a win by the internet.

"It should get us into the playoffs, or at least we can use it to bitch about this game for a decade," Harbaugh said.

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer could not be reached for comment, presumably because he was drunk or defibrillating himself.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That's GOLD Jerry!!!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post-38882-Senor-Chang-damn-that-diss-mad-SjsE.gif

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff right there

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have no idea why this board finds it so amusing that I think teams should be ranked by merit, not penalized for a ref's mistake.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems appropriate:

Cite Wisconsin Precedent

Ann Arbor, MI:

200w.gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if Harbs got the Bio of each and every member of the officiating crew today?

I did.

Thanks angry local sports talk.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if Harbs got the Bio of each and every member of the officiating crew today?

I did.

Thanks angry local sports talk.
I know with the way the Lions have been officiated, you'd think the area would be used to this.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know with the way the Lions have been officiated, you'd think the area would be used to this.
Friend of mine sent me a text earlier.

Blah blah blah, THEYRE ALL FROM OHIO!!! One said it was thrilling just to be on the field... Blah blah blah.

I responded: Get a fuckin Quarterback!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have no idea why this board finds it so amusing that I think teams should be ranked by merit, not penalized for a ref's mistake.

Number one reason is that you have absolutely no sense of humor

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rainbowed you because this thread is fabuuuuuuuulous!

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll see your 3.5 grams of a win and raise it to a quarta for Georgia and Appalachian St. putting Tennessee to 6-6.

Sorry to go all blue and maize and make this thread about me.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll see your 3.5 grams of a win and raise it to a quarta for Georgia and Appalachian St. putting Tennessee to 6-6.

Sorry to go all blue and maize and make this thread about me.

It's cool

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's frickin hilarious, "defibrillating himself", lmao.