• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan St @ Nebraska Game Week

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm headed to the game. Broke out all my ice fishing gear this week to figure out what to wear. Pretty sure I don't have a red, or black for that matter, winter coat or parka.

Looks like Husker Hounds sold out of all their men's winter gear in black.

Mens : Outerwear - Husker Hounds

I have a black winter coat though. Just no N on it.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm headed to the game. Broke out all my ice fishing gear this week to figure out what to wear. Pretty sure I don't have a red, or black for that matter, winter coat or parka.

i wore a jersey to this game. i think the temp was like 35 or something....halfway through the 4th quarter people left....it got really fucking cold....

my point. BE A DAMN MAN!!! go shirtless

Nebraska vs. Colorado 2002 - HuskerMax™

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Guy Thomas might be leaving, and possibly a few more players, Lightbourn wouldn’t shock me. I thought the purge was done by now but apparently not

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured there would be a few more once they had seen how they fit (or didn't fit) into the new system.

There is some fat to trim yet I'm sure .

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Guy Thomas might be leaving, and possibly a few more players, Lightbourn wouldn’t shock me. I thought the purge was done by now but apparently not

I feel bad for Lightbourn and have since his Freshman year. Probably not how he envisioned his college career going beginning with being thrust into the starting role and trying to fill Foltz's shoes right off the bat. Wonder how different things might be for him had he had a year to learn under Sam.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for Lightbourn and have since his Freshman year. Probably not how he envisioned his college career going beginning with being thrust into the starting role and trying to fill Foltz's shoes right off the bat. Wonder how different things might be for him had he had a year to learn under Sam.
I sympathize with his how situation came to be however he's on scholarship and will be a Sr next year and he still kicks the ball in the wrong direction. We recently offered a kicker which is why he came to thought

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sympathize with his how situation came to be however he's on scholarship and will be a Sr next year and he still kicks the ball in the wrong direction. We recently offered a kicker which is why he came to thought

They also had him doing rugby punts