• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan being investigated

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one disputing if Paterno knew is PSU fans with blinders on.
That actually sounds like a "you" problem and only reinforces my first post here. Self-Awareness: 0.
As far as coaching records of anything of the such — I couldn’t care less. He could have went undefeated for 70 years as a coach and he’d still be an absolute embarrassment to not only PSU, but to CFB, as a whole.
Damn that's nice and all...
But I don't really remember asking.
The fact he died before having to deal with the full backlash of his selfish decisions is a travesty. Fuck that guy and Sandusky. They should dig up Paterno and stick him in Sandusky’s jail cell with him.
I'd rather put people like the Cane beating dude in with Sandusky. Paterno? Probably a skeleton at this point, unless if you want to use his bones to beat Sandusky.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point. Pretty gross you still support a guy that knew about kids getting molested for decades and did nothing.

I'm not sure you should be the judge of someone's morality.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure you should be the judge of someone's morality.
No matter what you think of me, there's some things that are universally not-good. One being, continued defense of a person who hid child molestation for decades because he coaches a kids game you follow.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude you really do only read a headline do you, let's go through this:

-John Doe 150 alleges an incident Joe Paterno did in 1976 saying Joe Pa simply told him he didn't care about what happened with Sandusky and walked away. Literally no one else backs this up. Later the article reaffirms Joe Pa testifying when he first heard about Sandusky's crimes back in 2001.

-McQueary claims Bradley and Schiano knew about the abuse for decades
Bradley: No.
Schiano: No.
Ok bud, I think it's time you start reading.

-All Lawyers are denying the allegation made by John Doe 150.

-Lawyers couldn't find much or any evidence to later allegations, one of the allegations said Kevin O'Dea saw abuse in 1988, guess what? O'Dea was in UVA at that time, he didn't even come to PSU until a few years after. That's how much weight these claims hold.

That's the article. Even Michael Boni (the lawyer of John Doe 150) said that there was no evidence against Paterno.
You really suck at this. Keep living in 2011-2012 though.
"Is it accurate that Coach Paterno quickly said to you, 'I don't want to hear about any of that kind of stuff, I have a football season to worry about?'" a lawyer for Penn State's insurance carrier asked the man. "Specifically, yes," the man replied.

Keep defending the pedos, looks good in blue.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what you think of me, there's some things that are universally not-good. One being, continued defense of a person who hid child molestation for decades because he coaches a kids game you follow.

Sure, but it coming from you, doesn't really hold much merit.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That actually sounds like a "you" problem and only reinforces my first post here. Self-Awareness: 0.

Damn that's nice and all...
But I don't really remember asking.

I'd rather put people like the Cane beating dude in with Sandusky. Paterno? Probably a skeleton at this point, unless if you want to use his bones to beat Sandusky.

I’m not the one on here trying to glorify a guy who enabled a pedo.phile to use the penn state football building as his personal play ground with underage boys. That’s a ‘you’ problem.

And Paterno should have been behind bars with Sandusky. I can’t even fathom why ANY PSU fan would even mention his name with the school anymore. Paterno is nothing more than a black eye to college football, in general, and they should return his statue and add to it ‘Pedo.phile enabler’ so no one ever forgets the ‘legacy’ he left behind.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Is it accurate that Coach Paterno quickly said to you, 'I don't want to hear about any of that kind of stuff, I have a football season to worry about?'" a lawyer for Penn State's insurance carrier asked the man. "Specifically, yes," the man replied.
Of course the accuser would say that their claim is true.
You're not very bright...are you?

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not the one on here trying to glorify a guy who enabled a pedo.phile to use the penn state football building as his personal play ground with underage boys. That’s a ‘you’ problem.
Glorifying? I'm recognizing his talent and success bud. Chill out. If you want to play the whole game of the scandal ith your yellow journalism vs my actual testimonies, reports, etc. then feel free bud. I'm not dying of old age for a few decades, so I got some time left.
And Paterno should have been behind bars with Sandusky. I can’t even fathom why ANY PSU fan would even mention his name with the school anymore. Paterno is nothing more than a black eye to college football, in general, and they should return his statue and add to it ‘Pedo.phile enabler’ so no one ever forgets the ‘legacy’ he left behind.
Sorry if we recognize a great coach bud, I'll always recognize great talent when I see one. Guess that isn't in the same in other fanbases, oh well. The "legacy" you think of is yellow journalism headlines, so begone.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the accuser would say that their claim is true.
You're not very bright...are you?
I believed PSU fans would stand against the pedos and their enablers. You are right I am not very bright.

Keep your head in the sand.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glorifying? I'm recognizing his talent and success bud. Chill out. If you want to play the whole game of the scandal ith your yellow journalism vs my actual testimonies, reports, etc. then feel free bud. I'm not dying of old age for a few decades, so I got some time left.

Sorry if we recognize a great coach bud, I'll always recognize great talent when I see one. Guess that isn't in the same in other fanbases, oh well. The "legacy" you think of is yellow journalism headlines, so begone.

You know what would have made Paterno successful and talented, while leaving a legacy that all of CFB would have respected and talked about for centuries to come? If he would have put an end to his football coach molesting underage boys in his football facilities.
As was stated already — he could have went undefeated at PSU and his legacy will always be the coach who turned a blind eye to the pedo.phile he allowed use the football building as his personal playground to ****** young boys.

Paterno is an absolute disgrace and is nothing more than a black eye to CFB as a whole.

PSU would be better off to wipe the slate clean of him and move on. All bringing up Paterno will do is prolong the Pedo State nickname that is so fitting.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believed PSU fans would stand against the pedos and their enablers. You are right I am not very bright.

Keep your head in the sand.
Damn you must be one of those freaks who attacked people like the Duke Lacrosse team, Kobe, Roethlisberger, etc. then.
Live by that final statement bud.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what would have made Paterno successful and talented, while leaving a legacy that all of CFB would have respected and talked about for centuries to come? If he would have put an end to his football coach molesting underage boys in his football facilities.
Man, you must have such a higher moral than him, I would want you as my football coach, not going to lie bud.
As was stated already — he could have went undefeated at PSU and his legacy will always be the coach who turned a blind eye to the pedo.phile he allowed use the football building as his personal playground to ****** young boys.
Yellow Journalism vs Facts. Who wins? For you, the former. I guess.
Paterno is an absolute disgrace and is nothing more than a black eye to CFB as a whole.
Blah blah blah.
PSU would be better off to wipe the slate clean of him and move on. All bringing up Paterno will do is prolong the Pedo State nickname that is so fitting.
>PSU is such a shitty school for covering up abuse
>Says it on a thread about Michigan covering up abuse
Like I said, Self Awareness: 0.
University of Molesting Wolverines fans strike again.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear god. What a shitshow.

This has been heavily disputed, spare me. Literally, everything here has been looked at again and what you're claiming certainly doesn't hold up as of today. Get a new headline.

Because he's one of the best coaches of all time. I don't really care what any of you think, you can't erase his success.

Yes I know Michigan fans were going to come at me with the Pre-World Wars era titles achieved by Yost, the competition was way weaker than it was in the 60s-2010s. Yost couldn't average at least 8 wins per year compared to Joe Pa averaging at least 9 wins. If we're going by prestige then congrats Yost, but given the context Joe Pa is still a better coach. But it's kinda funny that when you exclude Yost you're going to get UM Fans having absolutely no one else to show for, but hey, guess it means more fun for us two, right?

Begone troll
83ddc4e4aeb5d8e.png

Your state and university are still trash don't @ me.

7254806-not%20funny.jpg

My school didn’t harbor a child predator and pretend it didn’t happen for so many years. Nor are fans delusional to this fact or the fact their savior knew.

Thanks

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you must be one of those freaks who attacked people like the Duke Lacrosse team, Kobe, Roethlisberger, etc. then.
Live by that final statement bud.
Head in the sand. Good for you. Stick with the pedos.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you must have such a higher moral than him, I would want you as my football coach, not going to lie bud.

Yellow Journalism vs Facts. Who wins? For you, the former. I guess.

Blah blah blah.

>PSU is such a shitty school for covering up abuse
>Says it on a thread about Michigan covering up abuse
Like I said, Self Awareness: 0.
University of Molesting Wolverines fans strike again.

I love the pure unabated ignorance of PSU fans, who want to call it ‘yellow journalism’, while taking the word of PSU staff and coaches, who are trying to cover their own asses (no pun intended) from the scandal.:L

I’m sure people are lining up to say a grown man stuck his finger in his ass or fondling his package.

GTFOH — I see PSU fans are just as sick as their perverted former coaches.

I can’t wait until an inmate gets ahold of Sandusky and gives him the beating he deserves and then he can go rot in hell with Paterno for eternity

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My school didn’t harbor a child predator and pretend it didn’t happen for so many years. Nor are fans delusional to this fact or the fact their savior knew.

Thanks
Funny, four other schools consisting of a Sparty, Bear, Buckeye, and a Wolverine told me the same exact thing eight years ago.
Look at them now, all I can say is:
41ITmmB8CsL.jpg

Watch your back lil'Mountaineer, the clock is ticking.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the pure unabated ignorance of PSU fans, who want to call it ‘yellow journalism’, while taking the word of PSU staff and coaches, who are trying to cover their own asses (no pun intended) from the scandal.:L
Actual testimonies and reports from people all alike are now deemed inferior to a journalist who is looking to make a quick buck. Dear god dude. What the hell?
I’m sure people are lining up to say a grown man stuck his finger in his ass or fondling his package.

GTFOH — I see PSU fans are just as sick as their perverted former coaches.
Just because you can't provide actual legit evidence against Paterno doesn't give you the right to attacking innocent people but whatever. Who knew of me praising Paterno would enlighten such a rage in other people.
I can’t wait until an inmate gets ahold of Sandusky and gives him the beating he deserves and then he can go rot in hell with Paterno for eternity
If it hasn't happen already it probably won't happen. Too bad for us. On the other hand, Paterno is still a great coach who is still in the Hall of Fame and still got his 409 wins. So that's all you get from me bud.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, four other schools consisting of a Sparty, Bear, Buckeye, and a Wolverine told me the same exact thing eight years ago.
Look at them now, all I can say is:
41ITmmB8CsL.jpg

Watch your back lil'Mountaineer, the clock is ticking.
Imagine being excited more people got sexually assaulted; thinking it makes supporting a coach who hid kids being molested to win football games, look better.