• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michelle Obama

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...not only did the OP's jimmies get rustled by the 49ers loss, but now the Flotus doing a PSA is rustling his unhealthy arse???

Wow, dude....texas has completely polluted your capacity for logic and reason.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LeBron was thinking "wood and probably could".

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I checked Nancy Reagon's Say No to Drugs campaign failed miserably. So if Michelle Obama wants to hang out & take pictures with NBA players I really don't give a rats ass. I'm more concerned with the fact her Husband seems so focused on destroying our Healthcare system than solving any of the financial problems this country has.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is this an issue? Its like the people who go into a frenzy whenever they see the president filling out a march madness bracket, its the same whining, "They have time to fill out and follow a basketball bracket, but such and such is going on." These are people too and quiet frankly I would prefer a political leader who has some free time and is willing to have some fun.

I didn't even vote for Obama, but i'll back the guy when I see him playing basketball or doing something active or fun that doesn't include politics. Good for him.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who remembers a 1st Lady that has time to do commercials with NBA players or is even classless enough to do so? The country is in shards but our 1st lady cares more about doing commercials with the Miami Heat?

asshole2.jpg

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, they didn't even do it right. Lebron is too far back and she didn't/can't jump high enough. The whole joke is you're suppose to dunk on someone. Done correctly, Lebron should be standing behind them with the basket over Allen&Wade's head and FLOTUS would run into them and dunk on them. Instead, she just runs 2 feet behind them. Get that weaksauce outta here.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who remembers a 1st Lady that has time to do commercials with NBA players or is even classless enough to do so? The country is in shards but our 1st lady cares more about doing commercials with the Miami Heat?

Every first lady has delved into various activities - this is nothing new and why aren't you putting this in the politics message board where it belongs?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf... this is seriously a stupid thread. the first lady has some fun in the white house and dunks during an interview, and someone has a problem with that? who gives a shit? seriously? i get being conservative and not liking Obama's agenda. I get being liberal and liking his agenda. But getting upset because the first lady had a little bit of fun with basketball players in the white house?

Dude people like you are what's wrong with america. voters like you are why we cant get shit done in congress. you just blindly hate ANYTHING she does. Also, your question shows how flat out ignorant you are about history. Mary Todd Lincoln, the wife of Abe, the man who freed the slaves and father of the GOP, used federal funds to support her expensive clothing habits. Edith Wilson, wife of Woodrow Wilson, banned people from seeing the president after he suffered a stroke. No one even knew if he was alive for days. She basically usurped the power of the president of the united states. Maybe slightly worse than dunking on Wade? No? I wont even go into the first lady who had a child out of wedlock before marrying the president.. and that was the 1920s. No fuck all that.. Michelle Obama dunked.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf... this is seriously a stupid thread. the first lady has some fun in the white house and dunks during an interview, and someone has a problem with that? who gives a shit? seriously? i get being conservative and not liking Obama's agenda. I get being liberal and liking his agenda. But getting upset because the first lady had a little bit of fun with basketball players in the white house?

Dude people like you are what's wrong with america. voters like you are why we cant get shit done in congress. you just blindly hate ANYTHING she does. Also, your question shows how flat out ignorant you are about history. Mary Todd Lincoln, the wife of Abe, the man who freed the slaves and father of the GOP, used federal funds to support her expensive clothing habits. Edith Wilson, wife of Woodrow Wilson, banned people from seeing the president after he suffered a stroke. No one even knew if he was alive for days. She basically usurped the power of the president of the united states. Maybe slightly worse than dunking on Wade? No? I wont even go into the first lady who had a child out of wedlock before marrying the president.. and that was the 1920s. No fuck all that.. Michelle Obama dunked.

The right wing party just wants an excuse to bitch and whine - pay no attention to them

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't know what anyone else thought - but personally - I thought Michelle looked better then some of my Lakers and was wondering if the Lakers could sign her to a contract

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Michelle's brother an NCAA mens hoops coach? (Oregon State?)
So it stands to reason she'd have some basic rudimentary basketball knowledge +/or skill.

Craig has his boyz "running strong" out west now, looking forward to watching them gain altitude in the Pac12 standings by years end!
:suds:

BTW...M Obama is ALL CLASS as a 1st Lady.:clap:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That old bag did some "classless" stuff as well. I think it was either Nancy Regan with her wrinkled ass or Bush that looked like the POTUS mother instead of wife.