• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread for games December 23- January 4th

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wade with 3 titles in 11 years....without him and Riley, Spolestra at best stays an assistant on a D-league team. You will miss the greatness of Wade clown!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or make a coaching change....it worked once...LOL.

The coach and the staff is perfect - that doesnt need to be changed - Just need a starting SG with a pulse and not an ego with vaginal aches on an nightly basis when adversity strikes

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoles is fine. 4 finals 2 titles. It will buy him a bad year. And he has been bad this year. 3rd quarter we are just not coming out of the locker room with anything. I like what Whiteside is bringing tonight. The team needs to be blown up..but coaches can stay. We are weak at PG. WEAK. Wade and Bosh are solid. Deng is good..but can be inconsistent. We are weak at Center, and lack any depth outside of granger. Haslem doesn't belong in the NBA anymore. He just doesn't. Ennis looks to be in over his head most nights. The truth is...we have two good players. Bosh and Wade. Both have missed some time this year. Then we have one other player, Deng, who could be said to be above average in the NBA. The rest of the guys are mediocre NBA talent at best. We just arent that good of a team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coach and the staff is perfect - that doesnt need to be changed - Just need a starting SG with a pulse and not an ego with vaginal aches on an nightly basis when adversity strikes

Put Harden on the Heat and Wade on Houston and you'd have the same result.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part of the blow out is not just seeing the joy it brings to fans but, at least gives Diva extra rest time for his vaginal aches - those are obviously lifes most difficult challenges

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoles is fine. 4 finals 2 titles. It will buy him a bad year. And he has been bad this year. 3rd quarter we are just not coming out of the locker room with anything. I like what Whiteside is bringing tonight. The team needs to be blown up..but coaches can stay. We are weak at PG. WEAK. Wade and Bosh are solid. Deng is good..but can be inconsistent. We are weak at Center, and lack any depth outside of granger. Haslem doesn't belong in the NBA anymore. He just doesn't. Ennis looks to be in over his head most nights. The truth is...we have two good players. Bosh and Wade. Both have missed some time this year. Then we have one other player, Deng, who could be said to be above average in the NBA. The rest of the guys are mediocre NBA talent at best. We just arent that good of a team.

:10: I've said this forever.
It is what it is.
Mix and match garbage anyway you want.
When you open the can, you still have garbage.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Basically. The season was finished in the offseason when we made terrible moves. Outside of Deng & McRoberts, the front office had a very poor summer. They did not address any of our true needs

Rough season

Times like this is when I'm grateful I'm not one of those fans who do not watch the rest of the league. I would be driving myself crazy if I was one of those guys who only watch my favorite team and not the rest of the league.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great tims to be a Heat fan

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just needs to blow up the diva and we are good
Clueless as usual. Wade shooting over 50 percent for the year and his career average. Averaging 23.2 points per game, 5.6 assists per game, 3.7 rebounds, .6 blocks per game, and 1.12 steals per game. Real terrible. Spolestra let him down. Can't blames Riles too much as he was held hostage by Lebron and then McRoberts gets hurt.

Funny, how all on here saying we are garbage when I got laughed out for saying we will have to fight to be a 6th or 7th seed and would be lucky to win 43 games....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without him and Riley, Spolestra at best stays an assistant on a D-league team.

Stays as an assistant? Are you that stupid? ( That was rhetorical) you are basically suggestiong that Spo was at one point an assistant in the D-League... He was never a coach in the D-League ... He came up through the ranks with the Heat as video coordinator first, assistant coach and now a hall of fame head coach in the making.

If you are going to knock someone, at least have the facts correct.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will miss the greatness of Wade clown!

His greatness has been gone long ago - dont miss it at all.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Stays as an assistant? Are you that stupid? ( That was rhetorical) you are basically suggestiong that Spo was at one point an assistant in the D-League... He was never a coach in the D-League ... He came up through the ranks with the Heat as video coordinator first, assistant coach and now a hall of fame head coach in the making.

If you are going to knock someone, at least have the facts correct.
Your reading comprehension is lacking. I said without Riley and Wade, Spolestra might be lucky to be an assistant on a D-league team. I know he came up through the Heat as a videographer. Perhaps, he should go back to that! LOL.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason why I would want Napier back is because I know when he is brought back there wont be any drastic changes to our fortunes - and because I know that even if he is brought back, despite how things are going - its not enough of a reason to be giving any significant minutes - He will have to earn it and he has been inconsistent - so he probably wouldnt be getting the PT people think he deserves immediately. And this would cause more crying and complaining from you jokers and thats just fun

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, he should go back to that! LOL.

He wont. It might make him sick to see videos of him putting in work with diva early in his career turning him into the player he was and the player diva has turned himself into with his laziness and pussy attitude as the years have gone on

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He wont. It might make him sick to see videos of him putting in work with diva early in his career turning him into the player he was and the player diva has turned himself into with his laziness and pussy attitude as the years have gone on
LOL. Spolestra has led this team to a 14-20 record. Not so easy when he does not have 1 if not 2 of the 5 best players in the league. Riley's old coaches from his regime kept him on the straight and narrow. Now, no more Lebron and no more safety net and you see the decisions he makes or fails to make. Perhaps, he should have videotaped the halftime adjustments made by his prior assistants. Obviously, getting outclassed in the 3rd quarter consistently. Losing by over 35 points to a team coming off their own 20 point loss and on the second night of a back to back is horrible.

The Heat come home tomorrow....hopefully, Riley talks to Spolestra and reminds him about making half time adjustments. Big game against the Nets....if we are to keep the 8th seed.....perhaps, they call up Napier and play him. He could not be much worse than the others especially on defense. It would be comical if the Heat got on a run with him.

By the way, notice that the two players that went with Lebron's buddy as their agent have tanked this season....see Norris Cole and Johnny football....LOL.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
From the twitter world and Jason Leiser...

Heat suffered their 17th worst loss in franchise history and the worst since 2010. This in 2,147 games and with a team that was an expansion team and was pretty bad back in the day.

Outscored 69-30 in the 3rd quarter of the last two games. This with two potential all-stars, Deng, Birdman, and Granger on their ball club.

Great halftime adjustments....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news is we'll probably win tomorrow....Brooklyn seems to be the only team we can beat

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Good news is we'll probably win tomorrow....Brooklyn seems to be the only team we can beat
Well.. they have won 3 in a row and have gone 6-4 in their last ten while we have gone 3-7. They seem to have a coach that is motivating their star players who are all likely trade bait and we are playing at home where we are 6-12.

However, I hope you are right.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.. they have won 3 in a row and have gone 6-4 in their last ten while we have gone 3-7. They seem to have a coach that is motivating their star players who are all likely trade bait and we are playing at home where we are 6-12.

However, I hope you are right.

I think I like our chances. Heck the first 2 times we beat them, we had several players missing in both games