• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mezsaros Torn Achilles

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Luke will improve here, just playing devil's advocate. Likewise, I see JVR improving to be a very good player

I see that marshmellow being hurt a couple time per year for the rest of his contract with them and be another dissappointment to another club but i have moved on and wont get back into it.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Options: offer sheet either Subban or Yandle... Trade for either JayBo, Boyle, or Edler? We are in a very shitty position.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yandle is not actually an RFA.

I like Boyle's Effect:Cost ratio, so he is my choice

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yandle is not actually an RFA.

I like Boyle's Effect:Cost ratio, so he is my choice

Wonder what SJ would want in return? I think if we trade, Buffalo would be an excellent trade partner IMO. They are loaded for dmen. They would want a center in return. I think they would deal Leopold, Sekera, and Finley is possie.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what SJ would want in return? I think if we trade, Buffalo would be an excellent trade partner IMO. They are loaded for dmen. They would want a center in return. I think they would deal Leopold, Sekera, and Finley is possie.

I said this awhile ago.Don't know if Holmgren has looked at them.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ugh no no no.. Leopold is pure garbage, trust me..

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst summer of sports news ever. I hope we can pick someone up. Geez.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to be the guy that shoots everything down, but i dont really want dan boyle either.. only guys on the sharks roster i'd want are murray, couture, or clowe.. they're a bunch of slackers.. and dan boyle holds on to the puck WAY to long for a dman

that team was enfuriating to watch last year

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to be the guy that shoots everything down, but i dont really want dan boyle either.. only guys on the sharks roster i'd want are murray, couture, or clowe.. they're a bunch of slackers.. and dan boyle holds on to the puck WAY to long for a dman

that team was enfuriating to watch last year

Totally agree on the 3. The rest are floaters looking for the self glory.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree on the 3. The rest are floaters looking for the self glory.

Murray would be my choice he's a killer but I can't see the sharks letting him go they'd move Boyle first.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats with all the waiting...does Homer have a plan or is it that he is just crushed that Mezz got hurt.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats with all the waiting...does Homer have a plan or is it that he is just crushed that Mezz got hurt.

We don't have the same depth at forward this year as we did last, I'm sure they're worried about offensive production now and the cost for anyone worth getting starts with Schenn or Cooter. I don't blame Homer for not jumping on anything since most Gm's around the league are now going to be asking for ridiculous compensation from the Flyers. I'm also honestly not convinced that we need to make a deal for a big name guy I'm be fine with signing Barker, Hannan or Eminger to play on the 3rd pair and not give up anything for them.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have the same depth at forward this year as we did last, I'm sure they're worried about offensive production now and the cost for anyone worth getting starts with Schenn or Cooter. I don't blame Homer for not jumping on anything since most Gm's around the league are now going to be asking for ridiculous compensation from the Flyers. I'm also honestly not convinced that we need to make a deal for a big name guy I'm be fine with signing Barker, Hannan or Eminger to play on the 3rd pair and not give up anything for them.

I would rather try out a guy like Manning instead of those three guys you named, i thought he played pretty well for his short time he was with the big club. I was just thinking Homer might make an offer to some RFA like a delZotto for instance and maybe steal him or at worst push up the price on the Rags or Subban i dont see how we can lose by just making an offer.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You would have to trade for PK or Del Zotto's rights. There is no legit contract that you could offer up that wouldn't get matched. Both teams have money, and neither player is so good that you sign them to something that their current team won't match. I would be OK going to the season with what we have. Players become available in November that aren't available or affordable to trade for now. There is nothing exciting worth signing that won't cost way too much (Yandle.)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have to trade for PK or Del Zotto's rights. There is no legit contract that you could offer up that wouldn't get matched. Both teams have money, and neither player is so good that you sign them to something that their current team won't match. I would be OK going to the season with what we have. Players become available in November that aren't available or affordable to trade for now. There is nothing exciting worth signing that won't cost way too much (Yandle.)

Can we LTIR Mezz and have his money come off the cap?
I dont mind the other teams matching i would just like to push the price up for them to match so they have less cap room to work with.