• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Mets @ Bucs

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not a wild card for the BUCS, but when the leaves turn brown my bet goes to the Cardinals and the Reds --both out of the central division. Giants will fade. Nats and Braves will battle to the end for the division crown in the east. Dodgers will blow away the west. Nothing easy about the NL Central with the Brew Crew playing over their heads.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not a wild card for the BUCS, but when the leaves turn brown my bet goes to the Cardinals and the Reds --both out of the central division. Giants will fade. Nats and Braves will battle to the end for the division crown in the east. Dodgers will blow away the west. Nothing easy about the NL Central with the Brew Crew playing over their heads.

Eh, I disagree. Cards, Reds and Pirates will battle it out until the end. Ultimately, I think it will come down to who is healthiest and which team is pitching the best for the wild-card. I see no reason why the Pirates can't stay in this race until September.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 sellers in the east
3 sellers in the west
1 seller in the central(and they already sold about everthing)

i dont see a wildcard coming out of central, maybe if San Fran keeps on their downward spiral the central gets 1 wc.