• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Christmas

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you must be really close to your sister.
We are, its nothing creepy or anything though. Jingle Bras have plenty of coverage and its not like I'm putting it on her or anything. And she'll probably wear it under something. Well at least until she starts hitting the Mike's Hard Eggnog, then all bets are off.

The only odd thing was I did not know her bra size so before I ordered it I had to wait until she was asleep one night, sneak across the room with a tape measure, then measure her while she slept. I told a co-worker this and she seemed horrified and asked why I just didnt look at tag on one of her other bras. Gotta be honest, just never thought about it. Would have been a lot easier.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
The only odd thing was I did not know her bra size so before I ordered it I had to wait until she was asleep one night, sneak across the room with a tape measure, then measure her while she slept. I told a co-worker this and she seemed horrified and asked why I just didnt look at tag on one of her other bras. Gotta be honest, just never thought about it. Would have been a lot easier.
Also, next time be sure to use a flexible tape measure instead of one of those construction ones.

dimensions measure GIF by Reuben Armstrong

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are, its nothing creepy or anything though. Jingle Bras have plenty of coverage and its not like I'm putting it on her or anything. And she'll probably wear it under something. Well at least until she starts hitting the Mike's Hard Eggnog, then all bets are off.

I mean, if this was your first visit to this board and that was the first time you had read a post by Comeds, it perfectly encapsulates the man, the myth, the legend doesn't it?!?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, next time be sure to use a flexible tape measure instead of one of those construction ones.

dimensions measure GIF by Reuben Armstrong
Thats good thinking. Also those metal ones are apparently cold on bare skin in sensitive areas. Turned what should have been a 20 second mission into a 2+ hours one.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my sister,s 12 years older and i love her more since my mother,s death.merry xmas to you both.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if this was your first visit to this board and that was the first time you had read a post by Comeds, it perfectly encapsulates the man, the myth, the legend doesn't it?!?
The most unsettling thing I posted today, and there were lots, but the most were three words: Mikes Hard Eggnog