• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Members from ESPNboards and stltoday?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget who I was...

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Uhsplit. You and Harold were never a problem.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. You also were great to spar with in a friendly manner.
I got a much warmer response here than I did at the 9er board. No surprise there!
I look forward to our games this year. Let;s get it on!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hdn:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I was Rambunctious09... just sayin...lol

Brother Bunctious, how great to see you!!!

How are you feeling about the Ram prospects for this upcoming season?

I keep saying one of these days I am going to catch a Hawk/Ram game at the Ed. That is on my bucket list.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How are you feeling about the Ram prospects for this upcoming season?

I keep saying one of these days I am going to catch a Hawk/Ram game at the Ed. That is on my bucket list.

I'm feeling pretty good about the Rams this season...not sure where they will be in November. I'm hoping for more wins than last season and it would be nice to repeat their win loss record in the NFC west. If the Rams don't do better than they did last year I fear we may be looking at another Coaching staff shake up...and that would suck. A funny side note...my wife returned from the mall with a new Rams flag the other day. She told me she couldn't stand turning onto our street one more day and seeing a Rams flag that had faded into Seahawk colors. lol

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like that , I think we should all start calling Bunctious >>> BROTHER BUNC <<<

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Uhsplit. You and Harold were never a problem.

Thanks fastforward. As you know I was HaroldSeattle on ESPN and had my original SportsHoopla handle changed to match. Only posted a handful of times on the ESPN Ram board, but I always like reading the threads over that way.

I'm liking this site much better then the last couple of years on ESPN.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey HaroldSeattle. I'm one of the mods here on these Rams pages and we run a fairly brisk ship here. If you want to know the rules of engagement let me know and I'll give the dime tour. Otherwise enjoy yourself as the season goes.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so some names I recognize from the ESPN boards but if you changed your name (as I did) what was your old handles? BTW for those of you who don't know jacobarch = illmeltx

Looking forward to Rams football!
Cheers

Hey X, how are things..Still working in China ??? (Wasn't that where you were ???)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey HaroldSeattle. I'm one of the mods here on these Rams pages and we run a fairly brisk ship here. If you want to know the rules of engagement let me know and I'll give the dime tour. Otherwise enjoy yourself as the season goes.

Well I do not plan to do any trolling, but if there some rules of engagements I should know, then by all means run them by me. I think we should all get to know each other. I'm a mod on the Seahawk board and any Rams fans that want to talk football are welcomed to do so. Makes for a more entertaining board. We also have a smack talk thread for those that like that kind of sport. The only trouble we've had is from ESPN 49er trolls and they got shown the door in short order.
What they were thinking with me as a mod. Anybody that knows me on ESPN knows how how I feel about hard core trolls.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okie dokie HaroldSeattle. Good to know another mod! Then you know about Alt's and what that gets a given poster. The folks on the Rams pages are a brisk bunch and we keep it pretty lively without getting deliberately mean and nasty. AS you stated, if folks what to engage, they can talk smack on that thread. We blend our smack in a gentlemanly like fashion. Other than that, there are no special rules except for the nudes in the avi which I know you know about. We shall be looking to see you whenever throughout the season. Good to meet you man!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes , good to get to know another team mod, me and Ray Dogg have PM a couple of times, but I've never gotten the chance to really get to know him.

As for alt's, well that for idiots. Can you believe posters are still trying alts even though there is a thread with 374 posts announcing the latest idiot to get banned for using a alt?

I got to say I was really disappointed when Google force Hammer to change the avi policy. I had spent hours trying to find a avi as bodacious as fordman84. I had it narrowed down to about a dozen when the news came down. However I'm all for keeping SportsHoopla alive and well.

Certainly posters need to keep it between the lines when posting on another board. Common sense and those that don't have common sense don't last on SportsHoopla.

I think the NFL West fans are hyped up about the upcoming season. Talk about a tough division.

One more thought I'll leave you with, before there was a Seattle Seahawk team, I adopted the Rams as my "hometown team" so the Rams will always hold a warm spot in my heart.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling pretty good about the Rams this season...not sure where they will be in November. I'm hoping for more wins than last season and it would be nice to repeat their win loss record in the NFC west. If the Rams don't do better than they did last year I fear we may be looking at another Coaching staff shake up...and that would suck. A funny side note...my wife returned from the mall with a new Rams flag the other day. She told me she couldn't stand turning onto our street one more day and seeing a Rams flag that had faded into Seahawk colors. lol

Sounds like your wife is a keeper.