• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP Commentary: "OZZIED!" edition.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
On the topic of semis...we have two johnsons on this team:

CTwW.Johnson.png

I can't believe I spent 3 minutes of my life making this

HAHA, impressive

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
can i show my face? looks like i missed easily the biggest commentary of 2011 plus a swift eurotrip and im not proud. Now as much as id like to say i was off banging super models(hoes before bros) my FUCKING INTERNET SERVICE WAS DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT until now

no pron, no fantasy subs, no commentary. Id what it id(reggie edans). fell asleep missing two OTs and woke up again to the third, d wills spray on hair was running into his newly aquired sweatband as i really want to mention and im sure someone did

**** lips

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
can i show my face? looks like i missed easily the biggest commentary of 2011 plus a swift eurotrip and im not proud. Now as much as id like to say i was off banging super models(hoes before bros) my FUCKING INTERNET SERVICE WAS DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT until now

no pron, no fantasy subs, no commentary. Id what it id(reggie edans). fell asleep missing two OTs and woke up again to the third, d wills spray on hair was running into his newly aquired sweatband as i really want to mention and im sure someone did

**** lips

I still love you