• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McCarthy

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd believe that after getting roasted by being late time and again, Kentrell Brice would learn that you can't wait and come to balance. If he is on this team next year they need to have their heads examined...pathetic

Crazy how much attention and effort they put into the defense and they haven’t improved for shit. Just goes to show you how badly GB missed the mark on the players they acquired. Well, at least they are consistently sucking on the road. Kinda wish they would have lost last week. This team desperately needs top ten talent.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see OL gave up their usual 4-5 sacks in a game. I know injuries and AR holding the ball to long play a factor but it’s time to find quality talent to protect AR.

Same goes for the other side of the ball. Gotta find quality linemen as well as linebackers who can get pressure rushing 4.

Observation: maybe it’s just me, but it’s funny how any time GB plays minny or bears someone from GB always gets knocked out of the game.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers didn’t deserve to be selected to the pro bowl. He didn’t throw many picks but he does hold the title for throwing the most balls away, smh.