• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL MBBRL D1 Waiver exemption poll

Waiver exemptions?

• Total voters

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies , @obxyankeefan, @Barilko , @The Foot , @Bandit , @Chef99 , @HaroldSeattle, @Ram Tough , @MilkSpiller22 , @broncosmitty, @TKOSpikes , @Trudem, @SteelersPride

This poll is to determine any possible waiver exemptions for a replacement owner due to an owner being removed for rules violations.
Voting will be public
Voting does apply to this season and for any future instances
These are all with the understanding that if an owner is replaced within a week before the end of the season, there will be no exemptions for the waiver wire. These are all in the instance an owner is replaced after the season is over and add/drops are locked.
All options are also with a one week condition to be used. Any replacement owner, if the exemption passes the vote, will have one calender week from taking ownership of the team (or in this year's case, one calender week after the vote) to use the approved amount of add drops, and after that time, regardless of whether the exemptions have been used or not, their roster will be locked, other than trades, until the yearly rookie draft.

Option #1- Free access to the wire for one week, no restrictions
Option #2- 1 add/drop transaction allowed, within one week
Option #3 - 3 add/drop transactions allowed, within one week
Option #4 - 5 add/drop transactions allowed within one week
Option #5 - no exemptions allowed, rosters locked "as is" until the annual rookie draft

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This better be good! I was just getting ready to give a discourse on the merits of Zombeavers.

534469.jpg

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 3 is certainly fair.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, F you guys, I wanted to vote none, but didn't want to be the prick this time!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, F you guys, I wanted to vote none, but didn't want to be the prick this time!
Kinda saw this coming once the reverse order of the standings won. Had any other option win the previous vote, I would've opted for free access on this one

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda saw this coming once the reverse order of the standings won. Had any other option win the previous vote, I would've opted for free access on this one

I agree with you completely Treff. I will say this though. If the waivers do not open up (and it certainly looks like they will not), I will almost certainly be trading the first pick for some lineup depth, so let the offers start rolling in. FYI Harold and Steelers aren't waiting for the rest of you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you completely Treff. I will say this though. If the waivers do not open up (and it certainly looks like they will not), I will almost certainly be trading the first pick for some lineup depth, so let the offers start rolling in. FYI Harold and Steelers aren't waiting for the rest of you.

When I mentioned trading Bell, only got 2 offers. Talent is so thin in a 14 team league that it makes it tough to come up with a trade that doesn't open up a hole else where.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why?? just a history lesson @Barilko and i had the first 2 picks last season.. he had first i had second...

End of season, he was third place i was first... I won... Now of course, he got zeke and i never used my first round pick... but still history trumps causation... and yes, i am going to use the term trumps a lot the next 4 years...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I mentioned trading Bell, only got 2 offers. Talent is so thin in a 14 team league that it makes it tough to come up with a trade that doesn't open up a hole else where.

I definitely gutted my depth, but depending on Blount, I think I got er done without penning up a hole. But now..for a choice between Fournette and Cook...maybe Bell shouldn't unpack his bags....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely gutted my depth, but depending on Blount, I think I got er done without penning up a hole. But now..for a choice between Fournette and Cook...maybe Bell shouldn't unpack his bags....

That trade between you and Harold was about as close to a win/win in dynasty that I can see. Assuming, of course, that Perkins becomes the force I think he will. I guess for now, that's a pretty big assumption. However, if he does and Lockett finally explodes? It will go down as one of the great trades for both sides.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That trade between you and Harold was about as close to a win/win in dynasty that I can see. Assuming, of course, that Perkins becomes the force I think he will. I guess for now, that's a pretty big assumption. However, if he does and Lockett finally explodes? It will go down as one of the great trades for both sides.
Oddly enough, the one guy I was hesitant on, who I'm thinking might be the guy I regret trading, was Tyreek Hill. I have little faith in Perkins, and Lockett, obviously, was my bone to homerism

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, the one guy I was hesitant on, who I'm thinking might be the guy I regret trading, was Tyreek Hill. I have little faith in Perkins, and Lockett, obviously, was my bone to homerism

Lol, I forgot all about The Freak. Knew there was someone I was missing.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have stood back during all of this as enough was being said
however i admit im very surprised by this vote

we all had our chance to go to the waivers
and Bandit inherits a neglected team without a shot
i think that is ridiculous
i will not argue this as it is obvious you folks disagree
again not even 1 pick c'mon

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just to be clear on my vote, can't speak for anyone else..but I consider this my compromise. No "penalty" on the draft pick "earned" by tanking, no extra "help" from the waivers, that's the trade off. Had that initial vote gone any other way, I would have voted, and advocated hard for, unlimited access to the waivers.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am partially in agreement with Treff on this. If the pick stands then no WW, but where he says unlimited I would have said one for every spot / segment the draft pick fell.

I was trying to base my thinking on it being someone I don't know taking the spot and what would be fair to them and the rest of the league.