• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL "B" Team opening, inquire within

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, there's a team open in the MBBRL B league, we've attempted to reach out to others who we knew were previously interested, with no response. So we're penning up the search to everyone. The only requirements are that your an active member on these boards, that you'd be an active team owner, and that you receive a vote of confidence from your fellow team owners.

Notice how nowhere in there do we require you to be fantasy football guru. . Just that you enjoy this hobby like we do and would help make the league a more enjoyable experience for all of us.

So post your interest, and hopefully as many A & B leaguers as possible will chime in with their thoughts as well.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone? Redseat, Hambombs, Breesy, any of you newer faces around here that only come to ask the occasional question...?

Feel free to PM me if your a little shy, we won't bite

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone? Redseat, Hambombs, Breesy, any of you newer faces around here that only come to ask the occasional question...?

Feel free to PM me if your a little shy, we won't bite

Maybe a shout out to SoShady...?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PM's have been sent out to five now..including SoShady..who is a maybe, but is quite slammed with the amount of leagues he's in already..the others..still no responses

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replied in the other post regarding this topic. If you need someone to step up, I'd be interested

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts on Breasy?

How about Nosferatu, he replied to a PM and would be interested?

We now have to who have expressed in interest. . What does everyone think?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts on Breasy?

How about Nosferatu, he replied to a PM and would be interested?

We now have to who have expressed in interest. . What does everyone think?
SoShady had also now replied in the affirmative. . So we have 3 candidates. . Any input.. from any of you would be appreciated.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All would be great additions. I have no preference. I know, politician answer, but I want to be clear any vote would not be any dismissal of the others.

My vote would go to SoShady.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My three cents:

Shady's been a real contributor on these boards as long as he's been here, which is the central part of the MBBRL, so he gets my vote.

Nosferatu has a good history on the Hoop, so he's got that going for him - plus he's undead, for whatever that's worth.

I don't remember Breasy much from CBS, and he's a Hoop newb - be happy to sit back and see what he contributes... maybe a candidate for next year?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My three cents:

Shady's been a real contributor on these boards as long as he's been here, which is the central part of the MBBRL, so he gets my vote.

Nosferatu has a good history on the Hoop, so he's got that going for him - plus he's undead, for whatever that's worth.

I don't remember Breasy much from CBS, and he's a Hoop newb - be happy to sit back and see what he contributes... maybe a candidate for next year?

Those are my exact thoughts as well.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote would have gone to Kramer only because he has been the only one to show interest on the B league thread and had some conversation there... But apparently he is not liked here...

So my vote will go to the first one who gets involved on our thread... If none do, then seniority wins...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote would have gone to Kramer only because he has been the only one to show interest on the B league thread and had some conversation there... But apparently he is not liked here...

So my vote will go to the first one who gets involved on our thread... If none do, then seniority wins...

Breasy inquired in the B league thread as well. But noted and the input is appreciated

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My three cents:

:agree:

Shady has been a steady contributor and has interesting comments.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking quite strong for Shady at this point. We'll give it till this evening.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, all the guys you all have mentioned seem to fit the bill..................but it seems like Shady has been more active than Nosferatu even though Nosferatu has great taste in music. I guess the monkey wrench in the machine is Breasy is the only guy to respond so far to my knowledge..................and I feel the need to put this out there: Next year we are holding a spot for Scape, right????? If so we might want to figure out what we need to do to ensure he has one.......................just my opinion...........and of course Will (you're not an after thought to this post it's just that your still quite active so it's more of a given IMO).
That's my $1.25

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, all the guys you all have mentioned seem to fit the bill..................but it seems like Shady has been more active than Nosferatu even though Nosferatu has great taste in music. I guess the monkey wrench in the machine is Breasy is the only guy to respond so far to my knowledge..................and I feel the need to put this out there: Next year we are holding a spot for Scape, right????? If so we might want to figure out what we need to do to ensure he has one.......................just my opinion...........and of course Will (you're not an after thought to this post it's just that your still quite active so it's more of a given IMO).
That's my $1.25

There's always the two teams relegated into oblivion

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the Ron Paul in this. You know you want to vote for me, but you just can't/won't.