• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martinsville

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So both Kurt and BK were talking tough after the race and BK actually challenged him to a fight....And oh yeah both drivers basically said they will wreck each other on purpose down the road

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt won the race, so as far as I am concerned, it is Bitch Brad's responsibility to initiate the confrontation. Otherwise, Brad is all talk. Why would the driver who basically had the last laugh go looking for a fight?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of little girls fighting each other. Yea, I agree. If you are going to run your mouth after getting run over, put up or shut up. Just like Richard Petty did with Tony Stewart and Danic. Bring it!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Kurt haters, WAAAAAA!!!! Little bitch took Casey out in the pits, kurt tries to go around but Little bitch pulls right and Kurt takes the rest of his front in off. I am a Kurt fan was very happy he won and had he we to the Little bitch's hauler, he would have dropped a loaf on him.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care for either one of them. So I hope their feud last a long time :becky:
I could use the entertainment, as long as my driver isnt in the feud. Let it go all year I say!

CSD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the accident and I don't understand why keselowski is upset with Kurt?

Keselowski was exiting pit road while Kahne, in front of Brad, was trying to enter his pit box. Had keselowki not accelerated right up to Kahne's rear bumper and left him some space, this accident wouldn't have happened..

Kurt was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I don't see any intention. chalk it up to congestion on pit road and bad luck. Keselowski needs to stop crying.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keselowski was exiting pit road while Kahne, in front of Brad, was trying to enter his pit box. Had keselowki not accelerated right up to Kahne's rear bumper and left him some space, this accident wouldn't have happened..

Kurt was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I don't see any intention. chalk it up to congestion on pit road and bad luck. Keselowski needs to stop crying.

Well said. :agree:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt is not going to go looking for a fight epsecially after getting his nose broken by Jimmy Spencer way back when. Jimmy took the widnow net down, Whapp, blood everywhere, end of story.

Brad isn't exactly smokin' Joe Frazier either. In fact the only guy with any balls in the modern day is Joey Logano who went after Kevin Harvick in the pits awhile back too. That led to the now famous quote from Logano: "We know who wears the asbestos pants in that family".

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The latter two paragraphs were unnecessary. The better answer is "Because Keselowski is an idiot"