• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man mad bigups to Kelce and Agholor

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two players who us the fans wanted gone because of their play for the last couple of season. Kelce with the false starts and being a undersize center. And Angolar with his drops and mental mistakes. The team always believed in them by keeping both on the roster for this season. And it paid off tremendously. Angolar made catch after catch this post season. And I think Kelce actually block two pats linemen and the same time Sunday night, lol. Great job

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for spelling error on Agholor

Last edited:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor is a baller.

And can't complain about Kelce. No matter what his negatives are his positives won us a super bowl!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce s emotional presser after the game made me think about this all the more. Next to Nelson who else was doubted more and faced more adversity in recent years?

Thinking back....we all wanted him gone. We all commented all summer “why isn’t he gone?” I remember being puzzled why Doug and staff were rolling with this guy who was bullrushed to hell the last few years. In hindsight I realize that Kelce is very much a situational guy. Put in the right system he can excel as he has under Kelly. They had a plan and he was part of it and it worked so well. In Doug we trust...get used to hearing that from me this off season.

Nelson....there was at least some hint he could do better with a move back to the slot. But what I didnt expect was the absolute heart and fight he showed all year. Just goes to show what a little confidence can bring to a player that reached such a low.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've talked more shit about Kelce than any other Eagle, and he kicked total ass this year and showed me that I was wrong.

Give the man 2 rings.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've talked more shit about Kelce than any other Eagle, and he kicked total ass this year and showed me that I was wrong.

Give the man 2 rings.

In August you might have spit in his face if offered the chance, IIRC.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In August you might have spit in his face if offered the chance, IIRC.

I couldn't believe he was still on the roster. I guess it also helps when the guys next to you aren't turnstiles either. Overall the line was amazing this year even after losing Peters.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't believe he was still on the roster. I guess it also helps when the guys next to you aren't turnstiles either. Overall the line was amazing this year even after losing Peters.

Couldn’t believe it here either. But it worked. That line was total world beater this year. I mean...I really thought they were going to struggle with Big V. And there was a little struggle at first. But not for long and he was a major beast in the playoffs!

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce s emotional presser after the game made me think about this all the more. Next to Nelson who else was doubted more and faced more adversity in recent years?

Thinking back....we all wanted him gone. We all commented all summer “why isn’t he gone?” I remember being puzzled why Doug and staff were rolling with this guy who was bullrushed to hell the last few years. In hindsight I realize that Kelce is very much a situational guy. Put in the right system he can excel as he has under Kelly. They had a plan and he was part of it and it worked so well. In Doug we trust...get used to hearing that from me this off season.

Nelson....there was at least some hint he could do better with a move back to the slot. But what I didnt expect was the absolute heart and fight he showed all year. Just goes to show what a little confidence can bring to a player that reached such a low.

I agree about Kelce. I am one of the biggest "want Kelce gone" chanters around here. And I still think we can do better. Most of our best running came outside the tackles and pulling kelce - NOT running between the guards. So I'm not going to act like Kelce is better than he is. THAT SAID, doug did an incredible job of using what he had and getting the most out of him. Just like he did with Foles and adapting to the personnel's strengths. I still think C is one of the biggest weaknesses on the OL and could be upgraded. But you will hear me saying "in doug I trust" more also - and will spend less time bytching about Kelce as well. He has at least showed he has a skillset that can be used for success.

As far as Agholor, I was one of his biggest supporters - and the reason for it was 2 fold - first, he had good hands coming out of college. You don't just lose that. And second, his work ethic in doing something about it was noticed by everyone. He was not just going thru the motions, he was actively working hard at fixing the mental problems. Now putting him in a better situation helped also. But he has truly matured and got past the mental issues he was having. I'm super happy that we kept Agholor he has become a wonderful asset to the team.

Work ethic is a huge thing for me. It is the reason that I was a TO supporter. I don't care about his attitude. Even while he did not get paid the way he wanted; even while we were losing games (because Reid increased passing to the point of predictability); even with all the drama of the 2005 season - HE WAS PERFORMING on the field. He was on pace to actually break his 2004 franchise record breaking season. And for everyone that wants to bash McNabb - that made his feat even more incredible. There is a reason his career stats are so good, and he has made the HOF even with so many people hating him. I will go with work ethic every time. It is also the #1 reason that I love Wentz, and would go with Wentz despite Foles just winning the SB. I feel that is far more a reflection of Doug than the QB. Wentz is simply better in every facet of the game. Agholor worked hard to fix this problem. It's a great culture to have in our organization - and to have it at the coaching AND QB position is true leadership and the start of a potential dynasty!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Kelce. I am one of the biggest "want Kelce gone" chanters around here. And I still think we can do better. Most of our best running came outside the tackles and pulling kelce - NOT running between the guards. So I'm not going to act like Kelce is better than he is. THAT SAID, doug did an incredible job of using what he had and getting the most out of him. Just like he did with Foles and adapting to the personnel's strengths. I still think C is one of the biggest weaknesses on the OL and could be upgraded. But you will hear me saying "in doug I trust" more also - and will spend less time bytching about Kelce as well. He has at least showed he has a skillset that can be used for success.

As far as Agholor, I was one of his biggest supporters - and the reason for it was 2 fold - first, he had good hands coming out of college. You don't just lose that. And second, his work ethic in doing something about it was noticed by everyone. He was not just going thru the motions, he was actively working hard at fixing the mental problems. Now putting him in a better situation helped also. But he has truly matured and got past the mental issues he was having. I'm super happy that we kept Agholor he has become a wonderful asset to the team.

Work ethic is a huge thing for me. It is the reason that I was a TO supporter. I don't care about his attitude. Even while he did not get paid the way he wanted; even while we were losing games (because Reid increased passing to the point of predictability); even with all the drama of the 2005 season - HE WAS PERFORMING on the field. He was on pace to actually break his 2004 franchise record breaking season. And for everyone that wants to bash McNabb - that made his feat even more incredible. There is a reason his career stats are so good, and he has made the HOF even with so many people hating him. I will go with work ethic every time. It is also the #1 reason that I love Wentz, and would go with Wentz despite Foles just winning the SB. I feel that is far more a reflection of Doug than the QB. Wentz is simply better in every facet of the game. Agholor worked hard to fix this problem. It's a great culture to have in our organization - and to have it at the coaching AND QB position is true leadership and the start of a potential dynasty!

I won’t debate where most of the runs went through....but whichever way they went who was usually pulled out there at the second level making a damn good block?

Make this a traditional offense and Wentz needs to get used to his Centers ass getting pushed into his face. But this offense....that’s a damn good Center for this offense.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn’t believe it here either. But it worked. That line was total world beater this year. I mean...I really thought they were going to struggle with Big V. And there was a little struggle at first. But not for long and he was a major beast in the playoffs!

Give Peters a lot of credit for that. Peters worked with V a lot. Just like Wentz worked with Foles. This team has begun to understand being the youngest team is not the best. Having quality veterans that help mentor upcoming youth is the best thing to have. McCoy, imho, only got as good as he did because Westbrook helped him. I remember when McCoy always fell down the moment someone just touched his ankle. I always hated that McCoy did not give Westy more credit after he began to get good. Then again, that character of his was shown when he left that tip also. Character, mentorship, and work ethic are great foundations for success. I will take that over raw talent anytime.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won’t debate where most of the runs went through....but whichever way they went who was usually pulled out there at the second level making a damn good block?

Make this a traditional offense and Wentz needs to get used to his Centers ass getting pushed into his face. But this offense....that’s a damn good Center for this offense.

I give Kelce great credit for pulling and blocking in traffic. That is his strength. But he doesn't have the size to push people and do certain things we need to pass block and run between the guards. But you know what?? I don't care anymore. I trust in Doug to either utilize what we have to make it work "OR" upgrade the personnel as needed (like he did at WR and CB - our 2 biggest positions of weakness). With Doug here, I don't care if Kelce stays or goes. I like him as a person. I trust in Doug's system and ability to adjust. The very thing I HATED about Andy Reid, Doug has in spades. And in 2 years, we won a SB. What a difference.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Kelce great credit for pulling and blocking in traffic. That is his strength. But he doesn't have the size to push people and do certain things we need to pass block and run between the guards. But you know what?? I don't care anymore. I trust in Doug to either utilize what we have to make it work "OR" upgrade the personnel as needed (like he did at WR and CB - our 2 biggest positions of weakness). With Doug here, I don't care if Kelce stays or goes. I like him as a person. I trust in Doug's system and ability to adjust. The very thing I HATED about Andy Reid, Doug has in spades. And in 2 years, we won a SB. What a difference.

crazy though that Wentz was 100% on sneaks with Kelce leading the way.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy though that Wentz was 100% on sneaks with Kelce leading the way.

Wentz is 6'5 and how many lbs again?? Are you suggesting Kelce pushed someone back???? I'd like to see some video.

Wentz was also one of the most pressured QB's in the league as well. How much of that came up the middle??

Look i'im not going to get into a kelce bash. Doug has shown he can utilize him and did a great job. But I'm also not going to act like he is good at what he is not, because we won. Just keep it real.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is 6'5 and how many lbs again?? Are you suggesting Kelce pushed someone back???? I'd like to see some video.

Wentz was also one of the most pressured QB's in the league as well. How much of that came up the middle??

Look i'im not going to get into a kelce bash. Doug has shown he can utilize him and did a great job. But I'm also not going to act like he is good at what he is not, because we won. Just keep it real.

I wasn't trying to argue, I was saying its crazy with how little push he always gets on direct blocking. He must have gotten better at getting low... but also Wentz usually had to slide to one side to make the sneak work.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce was all pro....that is an insane jump from where he was. Always been a fan of Agholor because of work ethic and humbleness but man he still has some dumbfounding drops at times. And always the most simple ones lol anyone else catch the one that bounced off his shoulder in the SB??