• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

maikel goes home

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reading's season is over and after a great season, maikel franco goes home. i can't believe the phils didn't let him hang with the big club for september...even if they didn't play him much, he would get the experience of being in the mlb. oh wait, that's right, the phils need to give more playing time to michael martinez, kevin frandsen, bernadina, and mayberry. amaro just a couple of days ago said he likes the versatility of martinez.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are gonna mistreat and over analyze how to play him like they did to Brown. The kid could be the next Puig, let him play, he has defied all the odds and has been on beast mode all year, should never have let his season end, the experience and confidence that could have been built from this point on will be lost. RAJ Fail once again! Best GM in mlb

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are gonna mistreat and over analyze how to play him like they did to Brown. The kid could be the next Puig, let him play, he has defied all the odds and has been on beast mode all year, should never have let his season end, the experience and confidence that could have been built from this point on will be lost. RAJ Fail once again! Best GM in mlb

Couldn't agree more.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree also. Last two AB's in tonite's game, pathetic JMJ and Bernie, could have been PHs Rupp and Franco if we want to win.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree also. Last two AB's in tonite's game, pathetic JMJ and Bernie, could have been PHs Rupp and Franco if we want to win.

So fucking frustrating to watch JMJ day in and day out.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reading's season is over and after a great season, maikel franco goes home. i can't believe the phils didn't let him hang with the big club for september...even if they didn't play him much, he would get the experience of being in the mlb. oh wait, that's right, the phils need to give more playing time to michael martinez, kevin frandsen, bernadina, and mayberry. amaro just a couple of days ago said he likes the versatility of martinez.

I agree. It is rare that you can find a player who sucks at so many different positions. I do kind of like the fact that Amaro has a vengeful side when it comes to the Nationals. "So you want to offer Jayson Werth millions of dollars to keep him off our team? Well I'll just hold on to Michael Martinez forever! And not only that, I'll also be signing John Lannan AND Roger Bernadina!! How do you like that? And if you don't think I'd sign Brian Schneider if he decides to un-retire you are sadly mistaken! I'd do it in a heartbeat. Take that Nationals!"