• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

losing games impact on stadium or relocation

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team isnt winning. this was supposedly a difference making roster assembled by reggie...if this team continues to lose seems like they have not leverage for a new stadium. i imagine they just get another year extension. cant see them leaving after this year with no stadium in place. if the san antonio isnt just a bluff i assume they can play in alamodome. hell that would be a improvement of current place. so what happens? i say they probably stay another year but a plan will be in place to move to los angeles.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team isnt winning. this was supposedly a difference making roster assembled by reggie...if this team continues to lose seems like they have not leverage for a new stadium. i imagine they just get another year extension. cant see them leaving after this year with no stadium in place. if the san antonio isnt just a bluff i assume they can play in alamodome. hell that would be a improvement of current place. so what happens? i say they probably stay another year but a plan will be in place to move to los angeles.

No doubt, at this rate I can't see any city clamoring for the Silver and Black, no heart, no brains, no wins, it's the trifecta of ineptitude. Some poor sap would have to be really desperate to roll out the red carpet for such a band of misfit toys, and Oakland already knows the Raiders have no leverage, so suck it up and play in the worst nfl stadium boys, your record deserves no more.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A stadium is going to happen.. Oakland is the place!! But LA is lurking too..

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone earlier on another forum brought up the idea of a possible Oakland A's baseball stadium at or near the Port of Oakland, not far from the West Oakland Bart Station. Perhaps that is a possible alternative location that the City of Oakland and Mark Davis could agree upon for a Raiders football-soccer-rugby stadium. Accommodate football, soccer, rugby, and other events to pay the bills, and put Oakland on the international events map.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So word on the street is?? The NFL wants Mark to sell the Raiders to some FAT cat from LA?? For 2 Billion!! Hmmm.. Come to think about it?? Would the NFL let Mark hire Chucky?? Or do they want Chucky to be the face of some LA team?? On top of the bad coaching, the calls and NON calls against the Raiders are unreal!! In that Fin game Fouts was like that should be a flag right there, and he said that a few times!! Its like they want the Raiders to lose and force Mark to sell.. Larry Ellison wants the Raiders!! And the Powerful NFL is backing him!! And who is to say this Ellison dude would not change the Name and colors?? As it is the NFL is dead to me when the Raiders lose!! Don't sell MARK DAVIS!!