• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks 11/27/13 | 10:30pm

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black-doug.png

It's Black Doug

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It worries me that if the Kings play the Sharks in the playoffs and don't have home ice they're going to lose - this crap of losing in San Jose has to stop or eventually they're going to lose in the playoffs because they can't win there - I don't give a damn how good the Sharks are at home, the Kings should be every bit as better, if they can't win one game on the road there that's going to continue to be their kryptonite - they're likely going to face teams like this in the playoffs, better hope the Kings finish ahead of the Sharks in the standings

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Points in 11 straight? 14 out of 16????

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranford really needs to work with Scrivens on his penalty shot defending.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kings convert on a four minute power play you don't need the damn shootout - I don't get why teams have all this trouble trying to convert on a four minute power play - they should bury them on it

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kings convert on a four minute power play you don't need the damn shootout - I don't get why teams have all this trouble trying to convert on a four minute power play - they should bury them on it

Not surprising to me that the Kings have trouble. They haven't scored on the power play consistently in the past 10 years. What are they now? Something like 0 for the last 30 chances?

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising to me that the Kings have trouble. They haven't scored on the power play consistently in the past 10 years. What are they now? Something like 0 for the last 30 chances?

Ox

Where's Kompon when you need him?

=)~~

That 4 minute PP was frustrating. The Kings owned the territorial game, and absolutely wore out the PK unit. There should have been no reason they should not have scored and to me that was the deciding moment of the game.

Bury just one of those 2 minute penalties and the Kings most likely win this in regulation.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are they called roofies? They should call 'em floories! Or rapies!

I need to sue those hosers for essentially taking crap that has happened to me in my life and turning it into a multimillion dollar movie franchise. Some of the stuff me and my buddies used to partake in...wow is all I have to say, no idea how we're alive today.

Won't give you guys too many details - after all, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - but one incident involves a stripper who got shot in the arm and a long night of trying not to end up buried in the desert.

Went with a buddy, didn't know he was packing, she tried to rub up on what she thought was a hard on, firearm ended up accidentally discharging and then we were on the lam from a bunch of pissed off bouncers with guns and bats who were coked up to boot.

Freaking dumbass, should have told me he had a gun on him.

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dare I ask, did that happen at The Palomino?? My friends & I used to go there regularly whenever we went to Vegas. Well it had been a couple of years, and one Saturday night one of my friends & I decided to drive up to Vegas, spend the night at The Palomino and then drive home Sunday. Well we get there, and the "quality" of strippers had gone downhill tremendously. So we started asking around, and one other regular mentioned how there had been a shooting there, and that the club had gone downhill ever since. This was back in '99 or maybe 2000, but I believe the shooting took place in '97 or so? So just curious if that was you Puck?

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice game guys :suds:

Home team advantage continues. :thumb:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dare I ask, did that happen at The Palomino?? My friends & I used to go there regularly whenever we went to Vegas. Well it had been a couple of years, and one Saturday night one of my friends & I decided to drive up to Vegas, spend the night at The Palomino and then drive home Sunday. Well we get there, and the "quality" of strippers had gone downhill tremendously. So we started asking around, and one other regular mentioned how there had been a shooting there, and that the club had gone downhill ever since. This was back in '99 or maybe 2000, but I believe the shooting took place in '97 or so? So just curious if that was you Puck?

It certainly was at The Palomino and it was in June 1997. I was 22 years old, my buddy was 24. During the chaos I was able to get a 9mm from one of the bouncers and we bolted. Thank god I didn't have to use it.

Didn't even go back for the car, we went back several hours later after the cops had left, paid some guy we met from Utah $20 and he went and retrieved it for us. Left back for OC and tossed the gun on the 15 freeway somewhere in the darkness and a "WTF just happened" silence was the ride home.

Sorry buddy. Oops.

=)~~

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my defense however, there had been a shooting there earlier in the year too. So I don't know if I started it or compounded it, but we never went back there again.