• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Francisco Gigantes

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehehehe... I like when you guys fight. Good series, obviously. See ya next weekend, bastards. :heh:

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehehehe... I like when you guys fight. Good series, obviously. See ya next weekend, bastards. :heh:
Sucks to lose but it was an exciting series. I'll be at the game on Friday. :suds:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks to lose but it was an exciting series. I'll be at the game on Friday. :suds:
I went on Thursday and was super happy just to be there and just kept telling myself that so I wouldn't be all saddypants while we were losing. Unreal the way it turned around. Definitely always a good fight. Would've been awesome to take the one from Kershaw, but I'm happy with the way this team isn't giving up even when crap like today's first inning happens. Have fun at the game! But I hope you leave a little sad.

lol! I'm such an asshole! I just can't leave without throwing a little jab! :redface:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do it. A professional baseball writer for MLB did, and he used empirical evidence to back it up. So, thanks for not reading the article?

Why would I waste my time reading an article that clearly has no merit. Not one intelligent person in the world thinks Wade Davis and Hatcher are even in the same league. A simple "google" search proves this.

Chris Hatcher Statistics and History | Baseball-Reference.com

Wade Davis Statistics and History | Baseball-Reference.com

I know you are in love with this guy but he isn't dependable.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went on Thursday and was super happy just to be there and just kept telling myself that so I wouldn't be all saddypants while we were losing. Unreal the way it turned around. Definitely always a good fight. Would've been awesome to take the one from Kershaw, but I'm happy with the way this team isn't giving up even when crap like today's first inning happens. Have fun at the game! But I hope you leave a little sad.

lol! I'm such an asshole! I just can't leave without throwing a little jab! :redface:

NO, you are fine. Its Villain who is the moron. As you can tell, nobody here likes him. We don't have the heart to tell him that nobody cares what he thinks and that nobody reads his mindless ramblings.

See you on Friday.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not as entertaining as you jagoffs eating each other alive last year despite winning three WS in the last five years.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I waste my time reading an article that clearly has no merit. Not one intelligent person in the world thinks Wade Davis and Hatcher are even in the same league. A simple "google" search proves this.

Chris Hatcher Statistics and History | Baseball-Reference.com

Wade Davis Statistics and History | Baseball-Reference.com

I know you are in love with this guy but he isn't dependable.

I'm not going to draw a picture for you to demonstrate the difference between career numbers and similarities between the velocity and spin rate of a given pitch.

You are incredibly dense and oblivious to the bigger picture.

NO, you are fine. Its Villain who is the moron. As you can tell, nobody here likes him. We don't have the heart to tell him that nobody cares what he thinks and that nobody reads his mindless ramblings.

See you on Friday.

old.jpg

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fold the tents..... season's over

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fold the tents..... season's over
If only it were that easy.

As it is, the season is 7 games old and you are out of first by 1 game. I think that is not enough to ignore the next 155 games.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not as entertaining as you jagoffs eating each other alive last year despite winning three WS in the last five years.
Link? Liarpants! We have one jagoff, you guys have like 5. Wait, that's ALL your posters. Okay- maybe just 4 then. :heh:

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only it were that easy.

As it is, the season is 7 games old and you are out of first by 1 game. I think that is not enough to ignore the next 155 games.
He was being sarcastic at the expense of the old fart Dodger fans in this thread.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bflj8.jpg
Link? Liarpants! We have one jagoff, you guys have like 5. Wait, that's ALL your posters. Okay- maybe just 4 then. :heh:
You guys were a fucking mess last year when the Dodgers ran away with the division.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 106351
You guys were a fucking mess last year when the Dodgers ran away with the division.

A mess as in a DL mess? Yes, I would agree. You mean pantshitting mess? Nope, wasn't an even year.

I was actually happy last season because I got to see a lot of our youth play meaningful games down the stretch and do well. Ever heard of Trevor Brown? Maybe you remember his dinger a couple of days ago. Yeah, we saw him last season do decent despite the Giants being on their FOURTH C of the season due to injury. Posey, Sanchez, Susac, then Brown. Seems to have paid off too, wouldn't ya say?

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A mess as in a DL mess? Yes, I would agree. You mean pantshitting mess? Nope, wasn't an even year.

I was actually happy last season because I got to see a lot of our youth play meaningful games down the stretch and do well. Ever heard of Trevor Brown? Maybe you remember his dinger a couple of days ago. Yeah, we saw him last season do decent despite the Giants being on their FOURTH C of the season due to injury. Posey, Sanchez, Susac, then Brown. Seems to have paid off too, wouldn't ya say?
Thou shalt not use the injury excuse.