• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Los Angeles Angels at our Texas Rangers Series Thread

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really interested in that deal now

I was interested in that deal in the off season when the thought came up. The deal would make perfect sense.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do we want from the tigers? AJ or TH?

btw if I could go back in time I'd do that taveras trade in a heartbeat lol

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi
Sources: Tigers and Rangers have talked about a Joe Nathan trade. Price is high. At present, no momentum toward a deal.

Dangerous deal for both teams. For us if we face JOE in the post season. Them if they pay the price. I am very interested in who we are asking for from the Tigers. Wow.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi
Sources: Tigers and Rangers have talked about a Joe Nathan trade. Price is high. At present, no momentum toward a deal.
Hunter and Smyly ...maybe too steep. That Tuisasopo (sp) kid is intriguing, he can hit a bunch, play left field, and is young and cheap. He is a bit of a risk though...not much of a track record.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dangerous deal for both teams. For us if we face JOE in the post season. Them if they pay the price. I am very interested in who we are asking for from the Tigers. Wow.

I see as Detroit as more of a win now mode than Texas. Texas hasn't hung it up but if they can get a bat or two that is young and could be a part of the future then it would be a deal worth doing.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey man you were calling for my head when I proposed this lol

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering about tuiasosopa (sp?) myself. Detroit needs Nathan badly, and as someone already pointed out, they're in win now mode big time.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so to. Hopefully they will overpay
Tuisasaopo (ill get this right eventually) and Smyly. There you go...I've always liked that kid, we don't need pitching, but he gives us great flexibility this offseason... I'm liking this...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man you were calling for my head when I proposed this lol

I owe you an apology. I did give you a hard time for that. Even though you were parroting what you read elsewhere it ended up being much more on point than I realized.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I owe you an apology. I did give you a hard time for that. Even though you were parroting what you read elsewhere it ended up being much more on point than I realized.

Yes Ham my apologies as well. I did not think we were that desperate at the time. I hope JD if he deals it is not a rental. Where we are at now tells me we need to use the deadline to make ourselves better today and next year.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Ham my apologies as well. I did not think we were that desperate at the time. I hope JD if he deals it is not a rental. Where we are at now tells me we need to use the deadline to make ourselves better today and next year.

Haha it's really no problem. I hope we can find a bat we desperately need though