• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Mikell wont return......

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm uneasy about this. Mikell wasn't a factor for us last year but making it sound as if the problem is fixed smacks of over-confidence. We have inexperienced guys that other teams didn't want. I'll wait until I see them play.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a Rams fan but do live in the area so I get a full dose of it. Your safeties are going to struggle. doesnt mean they cant be good but you Have two brand new safeties So you might be hurting this year.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on a funny note of the people who posted in this thread the one person who isnt a Rams fun is the only one who lives in the state. thats a little amusing.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why we don't have more Rams fans from Missouri posting. There are a few on this board that won't be around until the season starts and there are few who are on other threads. Northside comes to mind for the former and ShaneC for the latter. You have to remember David_son, St Louis is the Rams third city so you are going to have a lot of people who are fans from other locations.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why we don't have more Rams fans from Missouri posting. There are a few on this board that won't be around until the season starts and there are few who are on other threads. Northside comes to mind for the former and ShaneC for the latter. You have to remember David_son, St Louis is the Rams third city so you are going to have a lot of people who are fans from other locations.

Many hoping there wont be a fourth.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said Retro.

Rams have a large and loyal fan base. I see a ton of fans in the area but I reckon they don't post that much. Thanks for remembering me :nod:

I wonder if there are still some fans from the Cleveland days... I'd reckon they'd be in their 80s by now.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the Rams in Cleveland, although young, my real first experiences were watching the Rams in LA in 1960. I hope they don't move again also, living in Arizona, whether they are in St Lois or where ever as long as the play the Cardinals, I have a chance to see them in person:nod:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do wish the Rams unis would mix with cleveland, LA, and St. Louis... I really like the white horns but I also like the gold and blue unis from LA. I like the STL rams white pants and blue shirts. Never a fan of the STL gold and blue and not a fan of the current all blue...

SEEE!!! I can be young and still appreciate past unis.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'99 jerseys are my favorite, the LA white and blue are a close 2nd.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this and it may help aid our discussion. The thing I like about those jerseys is the horn on the shoulder around the number. Looks like that was there from 1979-1999. The blue 1995 jersey picture would have to be my favorite.

St.+Louis+Rams+1200.jpg

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for St Louis folks who are Rams fan who post... I actually am a double winner in this category because I was born and raised in LA and rooted for the LA Rams as a kid.... Still have a Wendell Tyler jersey (not a throwback...an original signed one from Rams camp when I was a kid)
As for the original point of this post, I am not worried so much about Mikell not coming back. There will be other younger, cheaper options that don't make cuts on other teams that can do about the same thing Mikell did. I am also very VERY high on Cody Davis, not to mention TJ McDonald. Plus, it would not surprise me to see Trumaine Johnson play a CF type position in some defensive sets... lots of flexibility.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the coaches feel they have more experience, good, young talent that will work.

This is an area I trust Fisher because the guy played DB in the NFL. For me, the jury is still out on them drafting, but the FO and Fish are better than the previous regime for sure.

-Livin in STL

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, I've decided to just trust Fisher and Snead because it's easier on my that way and they haven't shown me reason not so thus far.