• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking 4 something to be excited about. Any new rumours?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, if you guys want a banner lemme know, otherwise you could design one for yourselves.

Dimensions are 1024x125

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah those banners look real cool doobee and by the way, the Lightning will name their Captain after the preseason games are over.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet looking banners, bro! I'd be interested in seeing what you can make for the Guins! Maybe you can make 1 with the star players, hmm, blank spot for netminder...could be worse. The Bolts be missing a D on our banner!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, Doobee, I joke around a lot with you about the Guins but the truth is that I "have" to somewhat like them. My better half is from Pittsburgh! LOL :doh:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet looking banners, bro! I'd be interested in seeing what you can make for the Guins! Maybe you can make 1 with the star players, hmm, blank spot for netminder...could be worse. The Bolts be missing a D on our banner!

Haha, if you watch some of the goals the Islanders scored on us in the 1st round we actually would've been better off if we had no one in net. I could understand MAF getting lit up, but getting lit up by shots taken from BEHIND the net, c'mon!:wtf2:

I sort of like the Lightning myself. For starters, you guys got a nice logo, also thought it was good for hockey when a Floridian team won the Cup in 2004. Too bad the NHL messed up that momentum with a lockout tho (probably why MStL doesn't get the credit he deserves). And of course MStL is probably my favorite player who never played for the Pens.

Hope your bro' likes it in Pitt, it's not the most glamourous town, but it has its charm and it's easy to get comfortable here. I can't imagine calling any other city my home.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, not starting anything just making an observation here. The Steelers need to get rid of worthlessburger & shore up the qb position like the Guins need to shore up netminder position. But hey, who am I to say we got the Bucs. :L

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, not starting anything just making an observation here. The Steelers need to get rid of worthlessburger & shore up the qb position like the Guins need to shore up netminder position. But hey, who am I to say we got the Bucs. :L

Not a big fan of Roethlisberger. Steelers are otherwise a classy organization. He's got those Super Bowls tho, sort of makes him untouchable.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have always been classy & great. Indeed, that is true! And you're right about the rings, they didn't get on his hands by accident. Lookout for my Broncos though! I have loved them since Elway was a rookie & lined up under the wrong man to take a snap! Peyton is looking great again!