• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, Skin'EmAll. It appears that you haven't posted on our forums in quite awhile. Is your team really that bad?! Come on and throw your two-cents in too!

So I saw this message as I logged in today, I think I'll be heading over to the wizards forum. NEVER thought I'd say this but next year, could be the LAST year I support the skins.

Its a circus, from drafting, FA signings, media relations, play-calling, playmaking. And I think I deserve better. Not sure who my new team will be.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, Skin'EmAll. It appears that you haven't posted on our forums in quite awhile. Is your team really that bad?! Come on and throw your two-cents in too!

So I saw this message as I logged in today, I think I'll be heading over to the wizards forum. NEVER thought I'd say this but next year, could be the LAST year I support the skins.

Its a circus, from drafting, FA signings, media relations, play-calling, playmaking. And I think I deserve better. Not sure who my new team will be.

Don't make us resort to official roll call Skin'em!

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not necessary, every team has its ups and downs. (coming from a lions fan)

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not necessary, every team has its ups and downs. (coming from a lions fan)

The last "ups" I remember are in the 80's as a child. Anything positive since Synder has been followed by death. Let's see off the top, We cut Brad Johnson, fire Marty, overpay several FA's past their prime only to miss the playoffs. Sean Taylor shows flashes of greatness so he gets killed. Shanahan starts Qbs I've never heard off, 2012 ruined by injuries.
That's a LOT of downs

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, that is a static comment after someone hasn't signed in for a set time. Couldn't even tell you what the limit is though.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, that is a static comment after someone hasn't signed in for a set time. Couldn't even tell you what the limit is though.

I'm not always the brightest bulb in the lamp, but I was just referring to the irony of it, that's all. LOL! but thanks Fordham!!!

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This title was misleading. That exclamation point got me.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This title was misleading. That exclamation point got me.

Hold on, Hold on....it was supposed to have read LOL? I couldn't adjust it in the 48hr editing time period.
sorry bout that man.