• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Live look in to Camp

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea DE in non contact practices doesn't do much for me. You can probably find one of these on every team in the NFL at this point. But Agholor is exciting. What writers/teammates are saying about him now is unbelievable from that game he didn't even dress a few years ago. Good for him.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict the Pro Bowl, or even All-Pro for Nelson this year!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Birds have too many options and spread the ball out too much for any one receiving target to rack up All Pro stats ... but I think Agholor will be around 1000 yards with 8-10 TD's from the slot. I think Mack Hollins is going to be the biggest surprise for us this season ... I'm going to try and snag him late (or free agent) in both my fantasy leagues :) Ertz is going to get his as is Alshon ... just so many targets. Dallas Goedert, Sproles will also be sprinkled in as receivers.

Interested in how the running game will shake out as well. Ajayi, Clement and Sproles are locked in ... only room for one more guy out of Pumphrey (who is looking good in the first 4 days of camp), Matt Jones (long-shot), Smallwood and Josh Adams (maybe IR'ed). I'm guessing Pumphrey gets that 4th spot.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am interested to see how Josh Adams does during full contact. If he can run through some tackles and play special teams I think he will have a chance. We could use a bruising short yardage back IMO.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am interested to see how Josh Adams does during full contact. If he can run through some tackles and play special teams I think he will have a chance. We could use a bruising short yardage back IMO.

I think both Clement and Ajayi can handle Goal line work ... that #4 RB spot if there for the taking though if he has a really good Pre-season. Pumphrey seems to have the early lead for that last spot though. Is Adams even practicing yet?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like they have dialed Wentz's participation back in recent days because they started tackling and he is not yet cleared for contact.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both Clement and Ajayi can handle Goal line work ... that #4 RB spot if there for the taking though if he has a really good Pre-season. Pumphrey seems to have the early lead for that last spot though. Is Adams even practicing yet?

I read he was held out of full contact yesterday. Haven't heard much good about him yet honestly. Just guessing at the reason he was even brought in

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nelson Agholor continuing to shine at Camp

LOL @ 'Nelson Agholor is the best slot receiver in football, so it's great to see Jones working against the best.'

Nelson has really turned the corner and sounds like he is starting this year off well but best in football???? C'mon man

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ 'Nelson Agholor is the best slot receiver in football, so it's great to see Jones working against the best.'

Nelson has really turned the corner and sounds like he is starting this year off well but best in football???? C'mon man

Agree ... especially when guys like Keenan Allen, Larry Fitz, Julian Edelman and Doug Baldwin play the slot. I can buy Agholor being in the top 8 in regards to the slot, but not the top guy quite yet.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like rookie RB Josh Adams has made a good impression since returning 3 days ago. Making an early case for a roster spot. Big, powerful and more explosive than many anticipated. His only issue has been the injury bug, but if fully healthy can replace the "power-back" void left by L Blount.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea good to hear IMO. I'd be worried if there was nobody capable but if he keeps it up and gets cut (meaning coaches are confident in goal line or makes 53) it bodes well for goal line situations. Ajayi has proved in Miami he can be the 4th quarter wear down back but it was a good feeling last year on goal line knowing Blount was capable more often than not getting it in.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out this stat ... Legarrette Blount had 10 carries inside the 5 yard line last season and only scored on one of those 10 carries. Interesting for a guy we consider a great short yardage Back.