• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions vs. Viqueens Gameday Thread

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one game? Let's not get crazy. We've only made 5 of 17 on the year. I still cannot believe we are 0-9 from 40-49. That has to be a record. Or they made a mistake when they announced we were 0-8 before Prater missed his today.

More a response to Smitty saying he would prefer TDs... The way the defense is playing at times 12 points is huge. More theory than what the Lions are doing.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have provided some game experience. Last I checked, CFB is the closest thing to a farm league as they can ask for.
Soccer or "football" players arn't expenciend?....It's kicking the ball at a distance at a bigger target...Field Goal post are much bigger then soccer goals.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer or "football" players arn't expenciend?....It's kicking the ball at a distance at a bigger target...Field Goal post are much bigger then soccer goals.

This is really your argument?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really your argument?
What would Mayhew or Lewlands agrument be?

They can't find a guy in the world (not the usa) that can kick a ball?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the answer Waz.

If you know of a minor league system outside of CFB Id gladly watch it muzz. And kickalicious stopped trying to play professional football on his own accord.

You know this guy tried out for Cards this spring. Nothing came if it even after knowing Jay Feely would be cut. So another NFL team chose a different direction also besides what the resident scout thinks

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets, Lions, Packers and Cardinals, so it seems. (Had no idea until just now.)

Never liked the nickname. Had to read "Pinkalicious" at naptime, one too many times I think.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this guy tried out for Cards this spring. Nothing came if it even after knowing Jay Feely would be cut. So another NFL team chose a different direction also besides what the resident scout thinks
Now, I'm a resident scout? That's a promotion and I will take it. The Lions have still messed up the Kicker posistion.

You can pretend all you want, the fact is the Lions are on their 3rd FG kicker in 6 six weeks.....You can pretend they know what there doing but it won't be true.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, I'm a resident scout? That's a promotion and I will take it. The Lions have still messed up the Kicker posistion.

You can pretend all you want, the fact is the Lions are on their 3rd FG kicker in 6 six weeks.....You can pretend they know what there doing but it won't be true.

Not pretending or defending. I was long snapper in high school. Kicked one year. I sucked...

I did go two seasons with no bad snaps. Does it make me a pro scout now? This is were I do not pretend I can tell Mulbach what he is doing wrong.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lions should be on their 3rd kicker. Granted they could have stuck with the first or second kicker for the sole reason of not being on their third kicker but that would be stupid. Freese and Henery performed well in practice and earned the job. Then the froze in games and kicked like shit. Moving on was the right thing to do

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prater had some trouble with the wind. Need to see him this week at Ford. I think he will be OK. Honestly, I think Freese could still be a good kicker and hope he does not give up. He has a slight problem over rotating. Most likely correctable.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with old lioms assessment on prater. He was not the only kicker to struggle with the wind. I believe he will be just fine indoors.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure why Prater chucked that last kick but the first one, Martin juggled it a little and barely got it down. Prater was lights out last year and if he still isn't hitting this week I think we may need to change holders.