• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions vs. Browns 2013 never forget

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-Line looked pretty good, the other 40+ players looked like shit. That game alone dropped my season prediction from 7-9 to 6-10.....Maybe they can redeem themselves next week in a full dress rehearsal.

Pretty grim there Muzz,

I'll stick to 8-8 MAYBE 9-7

Schwartz will be fired after this season when the wide nine defense fails miserably, we will hire a coach who preaches discipline and a traditional 4-3 defense and we will contend for a championship the season after.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 gvsulaker82 report

Its only the second game of the preseason, the lions will be what they are. 8-8 or 9-7. Schwartzy will get canned after the seaso, stafford, CJ, suh, fairley and ansah will have huge years. The secndary will be vastly improved and the linebackers will be awful. The lions will miss jason hanson immensely. The kick return game has no choice but to be better, hopefully all of special teams will. The lions will still fail to tackle. The offensive line will be extremely inconsistent and the lions will not have a legit wr outside of Cj

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its only the second game of the preseason, the lions will be what they are. 8-8 or 9-7. Schwartzy will get canned after the seaso, stafford, CJ, suh, fairley and ansah will have huge years. The secndary will be vastly improved and the linebackers will be awful. The lions will miss jason hanson immensely. The kick return game has no choice but to be better, hopefully all of special teams will. The lions will still fail to tackle. The offensive line will be extremely inconsistent and the lions will not have a legit wr outside of Cj

:10: Pretty good assessment there. All the stars will be stars but the team will fail to play like a unit.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

99% agree with this entire post. I haven't had the chance to see Ansah play, so I am going to hold off on agreeing to anything regarding him til I see him in action. I just honestly don't see him having a huge year, but I will be the first one on here to admit I'm wrong if he does. I think it will take him a year or two before we actually see his immense potential.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not looking dominant, but he already looks better than KVB and a lot of other NFL DEs. Willie Young actually looks like he did 2 years ago and then some so I am not overly concerned with DE. Although Jason Jones has not really impressed me yet.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although Jason Jones has not really impressed me yet.
Young has looked much better. I can't say that Jones has looked bad because I would say he looks invisible. I don't recall him making any plays where he stood out. Hopefully that will change come the regular season.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although Jason Jones has not really impressed me yet.

No worries, after we go 3-13 and get the first overall pick in the draft, we'll draft Jadaveon Clowney and be the only team in NFL history to have four 1st round picks on the D line. The linebackers and corners will be played by aborted fetus' Shaq Harris signs from a dumpster behind the the Jacksonville Planned Parenthood, but the D line will be fucking awesome.