• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions vs Bills

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just suffer through another 6 days of how good the defense was and how bad Stafford was debate.....I'll look in from time to time to see if reality is there or just more excuses for 6 days.

Feel free to stay away as long as you want.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaming the kicker?? You have to be kidding me?? Yes, he sucks ball but it absolutely, positively shouldn't have ever come to that.

Stafford sucked just as bad as Henery. Heck, I'll be the first to say he played worse. I feel sorry for Golden Tate that his effort got wasted

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford made a lot of bad throws today, too.

We were driving down for more points up 14-0 and his bad pass resulted in the INT that shifted all the momentum to Buffalo. That's all on him on that one.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To think.... we could have traded Eric Ebron and Kyle Van Noy for Sammy Watkins...

Wonder if they'll still take that trade?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot of shitty QB play around the league today but at least other teams kickers can make them. I guess missing 3 field goals is all on Stafford. Smh

I said no Stafford bashing this week for me. Heard some key drops and OL sucked balls and Stafford never had a chance to do what he has done all season. Actually he drove them three times and kicking game let them down.

My list
Kicking
OL
Untimely penalties again
Stafford.

Last edited by a moderator:

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess everyone didnt see how the defense broke down late either. Everyone one this board has their favorite people to blame losses on and it doesnt make any sense at all. Nobody played a great game outside of Tate but we wouldn't even be having this discussion if our kicker didnt suck.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..... I see the faggotry is about to take over again.

See you guys in a few weeks.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot of shitty QB play around the league today but at least other teams kickers can make them. I guess missing 3 field goals is all on Stafford. Smh

His 3 top weapons from last season were on the bench. The OL was lousy. But he missed several open receivers when he did have time. Good NFL QBs don't do that. 3 made FGs = 16 points from the offense. That isn't good enough. Plenty of blame to go around including Staff. I'll take that defense every game for the rest of the season, though. They scored 7 and gave up 17... a net 10. Yeah give me that every time.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Muzzer, he's celebrating our first shitty loss more than he has any of the three wins.

I think his true colors as a Lions fan are showing through pretty damn well right now. The rest of us are pissed about losing a game we had no business losing, Muzz is happy as a clam that they lost because now he gets to gloat.

Say word one about any single Seahawk not being the greatest ever at whatever position it is they happen to play, though, and he'll come to their defense all day every day. :L
Really?

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Lions kickers are now officially 4/12 on the season if my math is correct. Jason Hanson could come off his couch today without having practiced for 2 years and still give us better than that.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always been on it but got so god damn sick and fucking tired of this board calling anyone who dared to speak a simple fact a pessimist, troll, or hater (coupled with a clown who wanted to fight everyone) I just left. Already regretting returning.

We'll see what kook aid and corn bread have to say now. Loving the team is one thing but that performance ought to have showed you what's truly changed with a new staff, absolutely nothing!! Same underachieving, disappointing, failing team and franchise.

Reality is that good teams, playoff caliber teams, don't lose at home to bad teams!!

This isn't fair to us "cornbread" fans, though.

I'll agree we sucked royally today. However it was one game. We're 3-2 with 11 games to go. The season isn't over.

That being said, we fucking sucked this week, and there's plenty not to like. Vent away, can't imagine you'll get much resistance from anyone, provided you avoid the "sky is falling" hyperbole that Muzzer is so fond of.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't defend as if he was perfect today though. Not worried about other QBs. Just numba 9

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suddenly I remember why I stay away from this board.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaming the kicker?? You have to be kidding me?? Yes, he sucks ball but it absolutely, positively shouldn't have ever come to that.

Stafford sucked just as bad as Henery. Heck, I'll be the first to say he played worse. I feel sorry for Golden Tate that his effort got wasted

Stafford sure sucked, no argument there, but the kicker has to get the primary share of the blame today, imo. When he goes 0 for 3 and any one of those kicks would have won the game for us, that's his fault.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..... I see the faggotry is about to take over again.

See you guys in a few weeks.

I chat with you on my Tuesday drive. Might be looking at Tiger FA targets for next year by then.

My 9-7 may have been two games too many. This putrid play will not work next week against Vikings either.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gandy Im not defending Stafford as if he didnt play bad but you guys are rediculous to the point I'm not sure we're all watching the same game. His o-line sucked bad put there and he had no time. How is it that he's not allowed to miss a damn pass around here? Our kicker misses 3 critical FGs and yet we blame Stafford? Our great defense allowed Orton 300 yards and we blame Stafford? Yeah ok.