• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions @ Packers NFC NORTH TITLE WINTER WAR Game Thread

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game sucked. :bullshit:

Moving on hopefully our D can shut down Dallas. I would like to see how we match up in Seattle.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else pissed that if we Beat Dallas we have to go back to Green Bay and try this shit all over again......

That's the stuff that makes me angry......If the Lions win next week some Homer will tell me it's a statement game when in REALITY the statement game was today and the Lions didn't make a statement.

Nope I will not be pissed. They already had control of who they played. Did not capitalize on it, so you get what you get now.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Fouts. Getting Buck is not a bad thing. IMO that means the Lions are relevant in the world of football being the game of the week. You remember getting Lynch every week and that OL guy that sucked.

I will take bad commentating if it means more national games, for me living out of network.

Hes not the worst but after his love affair with clausen last week was hoping for a break. I like how he said barry best rb of all time to troy aikman haha.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else pissed that if we Beat Dallas we have to go back to Green Bay and try this shit all over again......

That's the stuff that makes me angry......If the Lions win next week some Homer will tell me it's a statement game when in REALITY the statement game was today and the Lions didn't make a statement.

Lions wont win in dallas so doesnt really matter. Lions made great strides this year. Dallas is a legit SB contender even with their road to the SB.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions offense is the death of them as I said. They've turned Staff from his biggest strengths and play to conservative. Oh well.

K

kengel6

Stafford stretched his road record against teams with winning records to 0-16. That's just plain terrible. This guy THINKS he's a Tier I QB, but he's not even close. He just gets paid like a Tier I player.

If he was half an Eric Kramer, I'd shut my mouth.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't afford it. I have to pay some guy $50 bucks already. No fucker, I do not want to go double or nothing either...

It was more a play on not being able to say who can win a game. Frowned upon up in here.

:suds: I was just hoping to double down and buy a jersey...........:suds:

I'm a Realist.....Root for your team but bet in the sphere of reality.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be upset if the Lions drafted interior linemen the entire draft. I'm not a Stafford fan but the offensive line just cant stay healthy. We need so much depth at all OLINE positions.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 11-5 is a good season but lets not forget that victory over GB earlier was the only team with a winning record the lions beat.

On way to gym and was listening to sirius and the guy was saying teams like det and chi will never compete for a SB with our average QB's. When the shit gets real, they vanish. Stafford will get us to the other 40 then freeze up. Like that throw in the 1st half on a 1st down at gb 35-40 and he chucked a line drive straight out of bounds 15 feet over tates head. Like he just wanted to waste a down. Too many wasted plays, mixed blks, dropped passes.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves lions offense has much more issues than just staff.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford stretched his road record against teams with winning records to 0-16. That's just plain terrible. This guy THINKS he's a Tier I QB, but he's not even close. He just gets paid like a Tier I player.

If he was half an Eric Kramer, I'd shut my mouth.

Exactly!!!

I understand the first couple seasons Staff was hurt and the teams were dreadful. But the last three he has been fully healthy and the teams were all competitive enough. "Any given Sunday"... Except when it's Stafford on the road against a winning team.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!!!

I understand the first couple seasons Staff was hurt and the teams were dreadful. But the last three he has been fully healthy and the teams were all competitive enough. "Any given Sunday"... Except when it's Stafford on the road against a winning team.

This is where I defend any QB. I do not give a QB or any one player credit or blame. Stafford has not went 0-16 on the road by himself. So did any guy that suited up along side him.

I do not think he plays like a top tier money QB. However to place blame on him solely for being 0-16 is crazy.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think he plays like a top tier money QB. However to place blame on him solely for being 0-16 is crazy.

I'm not placing every ounce of blame for all 16 losses. That would be crazy.

But let me ask you this....

When the Lions are on offense which would be 50% of the time. Which ONE PLAYER'S hands does the ball touch EVERY TIME?

If the QB is not the leader and leading HIS TEAM to victories.... Who does? Little pencil mustache on the sidelines?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad so many of you guys are so much more interested in discussing our negatives after a loss than you are in discussing our positives after a win.

What's up with that?

Same Old Lions Fans...

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they win today, they can put to rest the "Same Old Lions" tag that has been haunting them for years and to do it in the Hallowed Grounds of Lambeau Field would be icing on the cake. Their biggest game since December 29, 1957.

Was I ever wrong ... in retrospect this game was SOL. I do think there are better things to come. Bye Raiola (sp) and Suh.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was I ever wrong ... in retrospect this game was SOL. I do think there are better things to come. Bye Raiola (sp) and Suh.

:10::clap:
Voltaire, I applaud you as some here have a hard time admitting they may have been wrong on something. WIth that said I am not a SOL guy. Have not been jaded enough yet.

I agree 100% that better things are coming. Raiola leaving is one:yahoo:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions are definitely headed in the right direction.