• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions @ Packers NFC NORTH TITLE WINTER WAR Game Thread

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was a successful regular season. I was not expecting this team at all. Not pleased with the offense though. Very surprised by the defense.

One and done or two games is bonus Lions football for me. I will take it this year when I did not have them in week 18 picture at all.:clap:

Yeah I didn't expect them to still be playing either. Dallas is playing as well as any team in the league the last few weeks. Is there any was we can get a pre-emptive ban on GnG from this board for the week ? It's bad enough I have to read his dumb assed crap on the other boards.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone puzzled about the call in the 1st quarter by Caldwell to go for it on 4th and 10 with a QB who can't hit the broad side of a barn (at that moment) instead of kicking a 49 yard field goal with the wind to your back?

What kind of confidence does that instill in a kicker who you are going to need to count on later in the game and into the playoffs?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop Muzz. Rob started it by stating an opinion. Pretty accurate one at that with many truths.

He's talking about TP calling him a punk. Lions lost so obviously TP's whole week is ruined now. Look out.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is tpaul already out trolling for fights? Congrats lions on a great season, congrats packers on the division. Congrats to anyone who picked the pack to win today. Onto dallas.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like our chances @ Dallas as long as Bell doesn't fumble and they don't stomp on anyone.
If you guys want to make some serious money, bet against Dallas........They would have to beat Detroit at home then go on the road against Green Bay then again on the Road against Seattle.......That is where the money is.......

Dallas drew the toughest road to the SB.......Not going to happen.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh prob just played his last game as a Lion thanks to the stomp part 2.

So long.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is tpaul already out trolling for fights? Congrats lions on a great season, congrats packers on the division. Congrats to anyone who picked the pack to win today. Onto dallas.

Nice post. Agree w all of it.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ? It's a discussion board. If you want a private conversation send a PM or get a room.
I can't afford either, but your welcome to join in a conversation that wasn't intended for you.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like our chances @ Dallas as long as Bell doesn't fumble and they don't stomp on anyone.

I feel they can win against Dallas also... Need a game by Stafford and ST's and the defense needs to find out how to stop Murray. They looked terrible today against Lacy and Starks.

Pretty sure the refs hand a victory to the Cowboys:L

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I stay away from this board except for game days. It's a fucking soap opera with all kinds of dumb personal shit flying back & forth. Some of you guys are worse than teenaged girls.

Beat fucking Dallas !!!

... and you all have a Happy New Year. :suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I stay away from this board except for game days. It's a fucking soap opera with all kinds of dumb personal shit flying back & forth. Some of you guys are worse than teenaged girls.

Beat fucking Dallas !!!

... and you all have a Happy New Year. :suds:

Lions lost. U mad. We got it. See you next week.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I didn't expect them to still be playing either. Dallas is playing as well as any team in the league the last few weeks. Is there any was we can get a pre-emptive ban on GnG from this board for the week ? It's bad enough I have to read his dumb assed crap on the other boards.

I called that earlier on GnG... BigRed said just say the word and POOF. He gone:suds:

That guy truly adds nothing to a discussion.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onside punt... new weapon in the NFL

Gotta admit that onside punt was awesome. I wasnt expecting it neither were the announcers. Why do we get joe buck every game.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys want to make some serious money, bet against Dallas........They would have to beat Detroit at home then go on the road against Green Bay then again on the Road against Seattle.......That is where the money is.......

Dallas drew the toughest road to the SB.......Not going to happen.

Did you just guarantee a Seahawks victory to get to the NFCCG???:whistle:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else pissed that if we Beat Dallas we have to go back to Green Bay and try this shit all over again......

That's the stuff that makes me angry......If the Lions win next week some Homer will tell me it's a statement game when in REALITY the statement game was today and the Lions didn't make a statement.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just guarantee a Seahawks victory to get to the NFCCG???:whistle:
Want to bet against it? Seahawks get either the Cardinals 3rd string QB or the Panthers......Sure I just gurnateed it.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta admit that onside punt was awesome. I wasnt expecting it neither were the announcers. Why do we get joe buck every game.

Better than Fouts. Getting Buck is not a bad thing. IMO that means the Lions are relevant in the world of football being the game of the week. You remember getting Lynch every week and that OL guy that sucked.

I will take bad commentating if it means more national games, for me living out of network.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to bet against it? Seahawks get either the Cardinals 3rd string QB or the Panthers......Sure I just gurnateed it.

Can't afford it. I have to pay some guy $50 bucks already. No fucker, I do not want to go double or nothing either...

It was more a play on not being able to say who can win a game. Frowned upon up in here.