• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows he got taken, they won't get caught or charged because of his stupidity......
He's just wanting a police report to scam his insurance company.

I'm sure he didn't tell 911 about the lost money he paid to these hookers/strippers either.

:dhd:
It's almost like he's proud he got made an ass out of by 2 naked women.

"well yeah I lost 1/4 million in merchandise, but I had 2 naked women in bed. nobody ever did that before"

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like he's proud he got made an ass out of by 2 naked women.

"well yeah I lost 1/4 million in merchandise, but I had 2 naked women in bed. nobody ever did that before"

"I think I dropped my car keys in there too.....But I wasn't going in there looking."

"The only thing she was wearing was my hands all over her fat dimpled ass."

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think I dropped my car keys in there too.....But I wasn't going in there looking."

"The only thing she was wearing was my hands all over her fat dimpled ass."

Almost as funny as his losing $18 million dollars for nothing.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows he got taken, they won't get caught or charged because of his stupidity......
He's just wanting a police report to scam his insurance company.

I'm sure he didn't tell 911 about the lost money he paid to these hookers/strippers either.

Maybe he rolled that into the $1m figure since the later reports estimated $520k.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two fat naked whores with jewelry hanging out of their snatches shouldn't be too hard to find....

excuse me while I go Chlorox my eyeballs to get that image out of my head...:puke:

As fat as the stripper's ass was that he was filmed with, it wouldn't have to go in her snatch......
It would of taken them hours digging thru all that blubber to find anything anyway.

That's why bell likes his (c)rap music so loud.....so he could hear it when that fat bitch sat on his face. :dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS

Someone is having a meltdown.......:pound::pound::pound:

Saw this. Rich Eisen asked Joe Haden about it recently on his show and their responses were hilarious. He's getting ripped apart by the national media for this video.

For someone that claims that he's focused on the NFL he sure takes a lot of time off of his "focus" to deliver messages to social media. Such an idiot. But I'm loving watching the New York media eat him alive. They are the least unforgiving fanbase/culture in the world. Good luck with that Lev.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this. Rich Eisen asked Joe Haden about it recently on his show and their responses were hilarious. He's getting ripped apart by the national media for this video.

For someone that claims that he's focused on the NFL he sure takes a lot of time off of his "focus" to deliver messages to social media. Such an idiot. But I'm loving watching the New York media eat him alive. They are the least unforgiving fanbase/culture in the world. Good luck with that Lev.

Agreed......
He's in for a long ride if he's this sensitive in NY.

He's already finding out life outside of Pittsburgh sucks.....
Hey, no doubt his (C)rap music sucked, but Steelers fans at least gave his (C)rap a shot. He's not going to be so fortunate in NY, and there will be no forgiveness......
Ahhh yes, Bell karma is at that door, they'd like a word with you.

:yes:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed......
He's in for a long ride if he's this sensitive in NY.

He's already finding out life outside of Pittsburgh sucks.....
Hey, no doubt his (C)rap music sucked, but Steelers fans at least gave his (C)rap a shot. He's not going to be so fortunate in NY, and there will be no forgiveness......
Ahhh yes, Bell karma is at that door, they'd like a word with you.

:yes:

I'm not a big rap fan, but I know for a fact that Lev's synthesized garbage will not find much of an audience in the Big Apple. Their rap game there is so much better than that. But he will appeal to the rich urban white kids trying to fit in with the New York culture. lol

I'll give him 2 seasons in NY max before he either gets released or traded. Wouldn't be surprised if he drums up his retirement shtick again.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big rap fan, but I know for a fact that Lev's synthesized garbage will not find much of an audience in the Big Apple. Their rap game there is so much better than that. But he will appeal to the rich urban white kids trying to fit in with the New York culture. lol

I'll give him 2 seasons in NY max before he either gets released or traded. Wouldn't be surprised if he drums up his retirement shtick again.

Seriously I fully expect come week 2 he wants to be traded.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy complained that people were too hard on him and he wasn't appreciated so he goes to New York, the hardest town on athletes this side of Philly?

Well no one ever said the guy was smart.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy complained that people were too hard on him and he wasn't appreciated so he goes to New York, the hardest town on athletes this side of Philly?

Well no one ever said the guy was smart.
IQ Tests....
Timothy Treadwell.... 35
Ike Taylor...25
Bell....-100