• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leighton Vander Esch

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying my best to reserve judgement on the guy, but I can't deny that I think this guy has bust written all over him.
bull shit....everything you've posted here has been negative judgement.
MY GOD....least you could admit that

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't have been my pick, prefered a WR but I'm OK with LVE. My guess is he was the BPA and fills a need.
After Vea and Payne went I turned my Hope's to James, after he went I saw no must haves.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't have been my pick, prefered a WR but I'm OK with LVE. My guess is he was the BPA and fills a need.
After Vea and Payne went I turned my Hope's to James, after he went I saw no must haves.
the staff loves the bossie LB
almost every Dallas media head called this pick based on the Cowboys interest from the start.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you determine if a player is soft? Doesn't make sense to me.
I did see one game where LVE was leveled by a small receiver. I don't get how that happened. On a positive note it appears LVE understands how to cover and be very valuable in coverage. After my initial anger I am slowly liking the pick. I could see LVE causing lots of turnovers.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well not the pick I hoped for but I'm not a NFL scout nor do I own the team. I did stay at Holiday Inn Express 4 nights this week so that makes me a expert on spending my company's money anyway.
LVE fills a major need at LB so I can defer to the scouts and team until we see the young man play.
Rounds 2-3 are critical the Cowboys success we need a OL and WR Hernandez or Daniels at 50 would be awesome instant plug and play

JMHO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the staff loves the bossie LB
almost every Dallas media head called this pick based on the Cowboys interest from the start.
The staff loved Fredrick, Martin and Zeke the last few years. They seemed to be in total agreement on this kid for their system. I think we just drafted Urlacher 2.0

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Jerry didn't draft another injured player. 5 teams took him off their draft board because of issues with his back. We will regret not taking Ridley or Moore.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Jerry didn't draft another injured player. 5 teams took him off their draft board because of issues with his back. We will regret not taking Ridley or Moore.
I disagree. If they want a WR, Kirk, Sutton, Chark, and the best of all IMO, Anthony Miller, are still on the board

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If they want a WR, Kirk, Sutton, Chark, and the best of all IMO, Anthony Miller, are still on the board
And who you playing at tight end now. It'll be tough to get a wild card spot now.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who you playing at tight end now. It'll be tough to get a wild card spot now.
I think it's time the kids step up. Don't really need another young inexperienced dude. Maybe make a play for an older vet that loves to block if these young guys struggle in camp. Like a Marcedes Lewis.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, I love the guy, but Witten wasn't exactly great last year receiving or blocking. I'm good with drafting one, but I doubt TE will be the reason we make or don't make the playoffs.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bull shit....everything you've posted here has been negative judgement.
MY GOD....least you could admit that

You mean the part where I did? ...like right after the part of the sentence you highlighted. I said I was trying to reserve judgment, not that I was successfully doing so.

How's your command of the English language these days?

Anyways, I'm not doing this with you any more. Have a nice day!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it! Posted it here a month ago and then again yesterday. That said, I hate this pick. LVE is soft. I hate to write a guy off before he's even played a down, but just watch the game tape of LVE. This guy shies away from contact at every opportunity.

I hope he is the next Urlacher, but I think LVE will be closer to the next Barbie Carpenter.

Hate it.
Actually he tested very well at the combine and is very instinctive with a high motor. I like the pick.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, I love the guy, but Witten wasn't exactly great last year receiving or blocking. I'm good with drafting one, but I doubt TE will be the reason we make or don't make the playoffs.
TE isn't a big need for this team.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the part where I did? ...like right after the part of the sentence you highlighted. I said I was trying to reserve judgment, not that I was successfully doing so.

How's your command of the English language these days?

Anyways, I'm not doing this with you any more. Have a nice day!

My command of the English language is good enough. My point is you in no fucking way were trying to "reserve judgement"

"I think LVE will be closer to the next Barbie Carpenter"

"LVE got stone walled by just about every blocker"

"I can't deny that I think this guy has bust written all over him"

How is your command of the English language?

anyways....you've made your point.
So what, your opinion means nothing at this point.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might just have a young tight end...Antonio Gates and Jimmy Graham were just former basketball players once too....This team will win 11-12 games and be in the playoffs

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it! Posted it here a month ago and then again yesterday. That said, I hate this pick. LVE is soft. I hate to write a guy off before he's even played a down, but just watch the game tape of LVE. This guy shies away from contact at every opportunity.

I hope he is the next Urlacher, but I think LVE will be closer to the next Barbie Carpenter.

Hate it.

How do you know he is soft?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love him too, but his blocking and drive killing penalties seem to be increasing every year. He has not been the same player for the past 3 years. Understandable due to age.