• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leffe Blonde Belgian Ale

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edisto, if you're enjoying the IPA's I'd definitely recommend the Bell's Two Hearted Ale (has a picture of 2 fish on the label, right up your alley). It is my go to and I usually have at least 6 in my fridge at all times.

Others I'd suggest:

Dogfish 60 or 90 minute
Weyerbacher Double Simcoe
Victory Hopdevil
Sierra Nevada Celebration (this is a seasonal that should be coming out soon)
Ballast Point Sculpin

Also, if you want to try a good pumpkin ale (tis the season after all), I'm a fan of Shipyards Pumpkinhead and Weyerbachers Imperial Pumpkin Ale.

It has arrived..and it is pretty damned good. Hoppy beers taste so fucking good when they are fresh.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has arrived..and it is pretty damned good. Hoppy beers taste so fucking good when they are fresh.

We struck at a "not-a-clone" of this. I liked ours better.

For anybody who cares, you can buy our beer online at beerjobber.com. I apologize for the pricetag in advance. We're not the only ones profiting on that service.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We struck at a "not-a-clone" of this. I liked ours better.

For anybody who cares, you can buy our beer online at beerjobber.com. I apologize for the pricetag in advance. We're not the only ones profiting on that service.

Been really wanting to try the Elevated IPA, but $5 a piece. Damn. Better be off the hook...

Those sites are for wealthy beer snobs.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been really wanting to try the Elevated IPA, but $5 a piece. Damn. Better be off the hook...

Those sites are for wealthy beer snobs.

Yeah. Sucks. I'm not happy about it. However, we are selling a crapload through those guys, so I don't want to knock em.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I continue trying new beers, but I have found my "go to" beer. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Keep it in the fridge full time now. Good stuff.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I continue trying new beers, but I have found my "go to" beer. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Keep it in the fridge full time now. Good stuff.

Yep. A classic APA. Not too heavy, and just enough hops to tickle your taste buds but not be too over the top. I drink it quite often. ...and oh yeah, if you brew you can make it for about $2.50-$3.00 a 6 pack. You can't even get a sixer of The Bull for that!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep good ol' Sierra Nevada is my go to as well.

Oh yeah, if you ever come across Hop Wallop from Victory. buy it.