• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers vs Rockets game thread 11/7/2013

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Kerr and Charles Barkley on Dwight:

Steve Kerr: He said that Dwight's off-season work with Hakeem Olajuwon has "not paid off yet" and that as a 10 year veteran he is still a work in progress despite being "a long way into his career". He also said that the Lakers might be lucky to have not signed Dwight to a max deal. "In the long run it's going to be best for the Lakers. I don't think they were going to be able to build a championship team with Howard and his huge contract".

Charles Barkley: He called the Rockets half-court offense "horrible" and said that Howard still doesn't know how to post up. "He just holds his hand up and says 'Throw me the ball'. He doesn't use any leg action".

Anyone else remember certain "experts" on these boards telling us how great Dwight was going to be since he'll be able to work with Olajuwon and since McHale knows how to coach bigs?

Apparently, D'Antoni and Kobe weren't Dwight's problem. It seems that Dwight's problem is Dwight.

Yeah, so much for those "experts"...:lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a matter of time before Dwight breaks his back & ends up in a wheel chair, not that i wish injury on a player, but he wont get any sympathy from....Fuck him :laugh3:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I stated back when the Lakers were tripping over themselves to sign this turd by putting up that ridiculous banner over Staples and begging him to stay, I am so glad the Lakers didn't sign him. To borrow a line from Braveheart: "I never liked him. He wasn't right in the head!"