• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers - Clippers score predictions

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game time!! Can't believe I'm going to say this but I think the Lakers are going to lose, but I do expect a competitive game.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry - I think Lakers are going to struggle to find scoring

Clippers - 110
Lakers - 90

Well I got that one wrong

Lakers have a very nice athletic team and much improved bench. Granted it is only 1 game but if you are a Laker fan you have to be happy about the bench play and overall depth of the team.

Nice win for the Lakers

On the other side the Clippers looked dysfunctional which is strange if you have Chris Paul as your point guard. And Griffin looked lost out there. Maybe he is spending too much time on commercials (and terrible weird commercials at that) instead of improving his game

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snowdog, that was last year. This is a whole new year and a very different team!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You where wrong my friend always have faith in the purple & gold :10:

Reverse Jinx??? Haha naw but I thought the Lakers were going to hold their own, I had no idea they would play playoff basketball. I couldn't really tell if the preseason was for real or not but you can tell our guys are definitely not scrubs.

I've never been happier to be wrong.:suds:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reverse Jinx??? Haha naw but I thought the Lakers were going to hold their own, I had no idea they would play playoff basketball. I couldn't really tell if the preseason was for real or not but you can tell our guys are definitely not scrubs.

:agree::suds::suds::yahoo::yahoo::10:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pfffft, according to knuckleheads like Turnip they are...

IMO I think if the the team keeps up it's intensity, takes every game personally, and challenges themselves this team'll be better than expected...