• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LaGarrrette Blount

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you all think? I may not be seeing as well through my Duck shades but I think he could really help the Cards run game. They need a big bruiser to pound and punish teams up the middle. I don't think signing him past this season would be the greatest idea but for the rest of this season he could be a nice pick up.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda like it. But I am not sure if he would fit in chemistry wise with our team. The issue really is our interior O-line. They have been decent in pass protection & horrible in the run game. Arians won't make a change because he likes chemistry of the guys who start, making a change might effect our pass blocking.

TLDR: I am for it. Ben Tate as well.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO WAY! Part of the reason for this team's success is their chemistry and preparation. Adding a knucklehead to the mix when he's not urgently needed is just a bad idea. Hughes has been decent and I think Taylor is healthy again?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guy's take him if you want him but from what I have been reading is that he was a huge cancer in the locker room ..no team needs that

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guy's take him if you want him but from what I have been reading is that he was a huge cancer in the locker room ..no team needs that

yeah no thanks, that's the last thing we need at this point in the season.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO WAY! Part of the reason for this team's success is their chemistry and preparation. Adding a knucklehead to the mix when he's not urgently needed is just a bad idea. Hughes has been decent and I think Taylor is healthy again?

That's the thing I think a big back is fairly urgently needed by the Cards. I also think that chemistry is exactly why Blount wouldn't disrupt the locker room, they are tightly knit and won't let him be a nuisance. He may be a knucklehead but even he should be able to read the atmosphere in the locker room, and I think if any team can keep him in line it's BA's coaches. They have so many coaches that they should be able to keep tabs on him and control him if needed. As far as Hughes and Taylor go they are pretty good when healthy, but do not have his size and brawn, which is one thing I feel the team is missing in the run game. Now, I'm not saying to sign him to any exorbitant contract or anything like that. I say get him for as close to league minimum as possible and if he does cause a problem jettison his ass, and let him know he has only one chance.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots just took him back.

CCF: I see your points. I wouldn't risk it myself though.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cardinals supposedly put in a bid to pick up Ben Tate off waivers. That would be an expensive salary to eat.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "bad locker room influence" is BS. Blount was told to get ready to play and he never got into the game. The Steelers never used him for anything. He was a superior kick off returner, a tough steady rusher (772 yds in 2013). All he wants to do is play. He'll be returning kickoffs for the Patriots and he'll be the change of pace back when Gray needs a blow. Oh yeah, he can also catch passes....

Pats are smilin'.................they want to play in your house in February.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "bad locker room influence" is BS. Blount was told to get ready to play and he never got into the game. The Steelers never used him for anything. He was a superior kick off returner, a tough steady rusher (772 yds in 2013). All he wants to do is play. He'll be returning kickoffs for the Patriots and he'll be the change of pace back when Gray needs a blow. Oh yeah, he can also catch passes....

Needs a blow? :wtf:

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust me as An Oregon fan I know he's a talented player. Pats got a good piece that makes them even tougher to beat this year.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to knock the Steelers for not playing Blount when the won and Bell ran for 203 yards.