• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Bryant says debut not as bad as previously thought

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,288.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After thoroughly ripping apart his play following the Los Angeles Lakers' 106-94 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Sunday, Kobe Bryant changed his tune after having a night to sleep on it.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it was," Bryant said after going through a full practice Monday, a day after appearing in his first game in nearly eight months because of a torn Achilles in his left leg. "The turnovers and things like that, a lot of it was just mistiming. I made some pretty good reads, I got my guys some pretty good looks. In terms of a floor game, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was."

Bryant finished with nine points on 2-for-9 shooting, eight rebounds, four assists, two steals and eight turnovers in 28 minutes against the Raptors. After watching film from his debut until 2 a.m., Bryant even elevated the grade he gave himself from an "F" to a "D."

Source: ESPN LA

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh! yeah I believe us Laker fans already know this & get are details about our team through more reliable LA sources then ESPN.

Nice try though, but i think you should worry more about your Knicks then giving updates on the Lakers to us, unless you want to be a Laker fan instead :lol:

Thank you anyways for your concern in getting this information to us, but will take over from here now :10:

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is so pussified and PC-laden, they think men should be using feminine products after they shower. Freakin' wussies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh! yeah I believe us Laker fans already know this & get are details about our team through more reliable LA sources then ESPN.

Nice try though, but i think you should worry more about your Knicks then giving updates on the Lakers to us, unless you want to be a Laker fan instead :lol:

Thank you anyways for your concern in getting this information to us, but will take over from here now :10:

Another report from a Knicks wannabe LeClown fan. Where do these cats come from...?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is so pussified and PC-laden, they think men should be using feminine products after they shower. Freakin' wussies.

It's why i personally don't count 'em as a really reliable source for sports info. It's a lot of hype, frontrunning, and so called "entertainment". One of their announcers has a WWE background fer-cryin'-out loud(Johnathan Coachman)...