• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe back at practice

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be great to see him play again. I was afraid when he was injured it was the last time I'd see him

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could be back possibly in 2 weeks IMO but I still believe he should take his time & not rush anything. The important thing is his health going foward after this season becauase we all know not much is expected from this team & theirs no need for Kobe to put pressure on himself to make things happend this season.

This was one of the main reason's he got hurt last season ( Playing alot of minutes ) & basiclly single handedly carried this team in to the playoffs before tearing his achillies, wich I alos blame Faketoni for allowing him to play so many minutes :doh:

Dont get me wrong i really want too see my boy Kobe back on the court ASAP, but I dont want this happening again, then his career would be finished (NOT WORTH IT ) I rather see him play 2-3 more years then no years, take your time Black Mamba :nod:

Kobe Bryant returns to Los Angeles Lakers' practice - ESPN Los Angeles

Last edited by a moderator:

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never hurts to have Kobe on the floor.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said all along he'll be back around Thanksgiving so this doesn't surprise me at all. It's just who he is. But truthfully, I wish he'd take his sweet time getting back. Without him, the Lakers are safely in the lottery with a legit shot at having the balls drop their way to snag a Top 3 pick. With a healthy Kobe however, they might be just good enough to make the playoffs but most certainly to land somewhere between 10th and 14th in the draft. No thanks. I'll take the shot at a high pick.