• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knives Out 2: Glass Onion (2022)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats so odd?? thought they explained his character well... but real life, i am sure there are many midlife crisises now that include social media and attempts to be influencers...
Are there a lot of influencers in their 50s? Who are bodybuilders? Tim Pool (glances at google) 36 if we're talking about political stuff and he doesnt seem like he is trying hard to be masculine. He does kinda fit the profile.

Ninja is 31. XQC is 27. Rubius is 32. Twitch streams generally seem to be 20-35. I get most of my video game news from a game named Ralph who is probably around 40 but a liberal Australian.

The bigger problem: Bautista is charismatic. His character is clearly unlikable.

I seem to be the only person with an issue, though

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there a lot of influencers in their 50s? Who are bodybuilders? Tim Pool (glances at google) 36 if we're talking about political stuff and he doesnt seem like he is trying hard to be masculine. He does kinda fit the profile.

Ninja is 31. XQC is 27. Rubius is 32. Twitch streams generally seem to be 20-35. I get most of my video game news from a game named Ralph who is probably around 40 but a liberal Australian.

The bigger problem: Bautista is charismatic. His character is clearly unlikable.

What about that fraud liver king dude?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but the point was that he was an influencer because of his friend who MADE him one...

im sure many mid lifers TRY to become, they just fail because they cant...

but if you know someone, it is much easier...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about that fraud liver king dude?
Im not sure I understand that reference.

As a someone unrelated thought, when I was watching this with my wife she said this movie wasn't going to age well because it tried really hard to be a movie in and around 2020. Im not sure I fully agree with that but I do wonder if people will miss some of the references 20 years from now. (Among Us, for example)

but the point was that he was an influencer because of his friend who MADE him one...
Which I already conceded.

I still dont like it.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure I understand that reference.

As a someone unrelated thought, when I was watching this with my wife she said this movie wasn't going to age well because it tried really hard to be a movie in and around 2020. Im not sure I fully agree with that but I do wonder if people will miss some of the references 20 years from now. (Among Us, for example)