• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's newsworthy as it seems the Knicks did something right. Moving off of RJ Barrett was a great move by itself IMO.
Absolutely…

But, it’s same ole same ole set up to do what now?

Who’s out there to make us an instant contender..

Y’all know I’m not into this stuff like you dudes and dudettes , but what’s all this talk about gettin 3 first rounders from I for get who , and who is Murray ?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely…

But, it’s same ole same ole set up to do what now?

Who’s out there to make us an instant contender..

Y’all know I’m not into this stuff like you dudes and dudettes , but what’s all this talk about gettin 3 first rounders from I for get who , and who is Murray ?

Dejounte I assume? I haven't read any Knicks rumors, but Atlanta might be moving him. He would fit better with Brunson than he does with Trey, but I still think he needs the ball in his hands more than I would be willing to take from Brunson. Not sure who the Knicks could give up to match the $18ishM he's making this year that makes sense? Moving Randle just moves the hole from SG to PF. I don't think the Hawks are giving up on the season just yet, so Fournier's "expiring" contract (more or less non-guaranteed next year) may not be of interest. I guess it would be Josh Hart and ?

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Knicks could get Derozan without giving up too much besides draft picks, I think he give them a snipers chance at the title. I know they wouldn't and shouldn't be the favorites, but if he got hot at playoff time, he gives them a chance. WIthout him, they are most likely a 2nd round exit, maybe first. I know he's old, but He still is playing at a high level, and I believe he's got two more really good years in him. Sports is supposed to be fun, I say they go for it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Knicks could get Derozan without giving up too much besides draft picks, I think he give them a snipers chance at the title. I know they wouldn't and shouldn't be the favorites, but if he got hot at playoff time, he gives them a chance. WIthout him, they are most likely a 2nd round exit, maybe first. I know he's old, but He still is playing at a high level, and I believe he's got two more really good years in him. Sports is supposed to be fun, I say they go for it.

Well, they have to give up roughly $25M or more in matching salary. I doubt Fournier is going to move the needle for the Bulls (they will definitely get better offers unless the Knicks overpay with picks).

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout Lowry , another villan from nova.

What would it take?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks are really competing…

Picked up some real ballers

Not playing the best teams , it don’t matter.

These guys are playing for time! Every one of these guys are leaving it on the court. Picking up for each other.

I haven’t watched this much Knick ball since the Ewing years.

Go Knicks

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These guys are playing for time! Every one of these guys are leaving it on the court. Picking up for each other.

Go Knicks

They're playing great, but I'd be afraid of Thibs burning these guys out with too many minutes (as he does).

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're playing great, but I'd be afraid of Thibs burning these guys out with too many minutes (as he does).
Agree , but if he has them all healthy at same time, could be very interesting.

The chemistry is really incredible, they won’t win it all, but they will make you earn it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree , but if he has them all healthy at same time, could be very interesting.

The chemistry is really incredible, they won’t win it all, but they will make you earn it.

Like minded players make it easier. Defensive and effort minded in multiple spots now.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like minded players make it easier. Defensive and effort minded in multiple spots now.
Yep , and it’s a beautiful thing to watch

But like you said, will they have the legs come post season?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Knicks

" I haven't watched this much Knicks ball since they Ewing years."

:pound:

No wonder you wanted Thibbs fired last season or the season before. You're just a part-time "fan".

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" I haven't watched this much Knicks ball since they Ewing years."

:pound:

No wonder you wanted Thibbs fired last season or the season before. You're just a part-time "fan".
Part time ?

I would say, no time fan.

I tuned in and out so fast I made the road runner look slow