• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiper's and McShay's 1st Round Mock 2.0

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I like White as much as the other "top 6" guys at QB

Wow. It's not just life you suck at; it's apparently everything else too.

giphy.gif

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. It's not just life you suck at; it's apparently everything else too.

giphy.gif
All of them are pretty blah. Worst class in a real long time . Ironically like 5 or 6 of then will go first round which is just laughable based on talent . Personally if I had a top 5-10 I'd be trading down . Some sucker team will trade up for one of these guys , you'd probably be able to trade back a few spots. Get a better player, pay him less and add some picks

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a video on the guard out of ND. Dude looks like a pro bowl lock... but you know how that goes. His coaches are saying he is better then Zack Martin was at ND and he’s the best guard in the NFL.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
All of them are pretty blah. Worst class in a real long time .

Nope.

Easily better than 2015, 2014 & 2013. And that's just at the top; there are some later-round prospects who might turn into something as well.

QB is one of the few classes in 2018 that's actually good (guard, center & RB as well).

Overall, this is the weakest draft in a long time.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I saw a video on the guard out of ND. Dude looks like a pro bowl lock...

Best guard prospect since Steve Hutchinson, and he's probably even better than Steve.

This is the year you want to draft an interiour OL. The guard & center classes are really good (especially guard).

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

Easily better than 2015, 2014 & 2013. And that's just at the top; there are some later-round prospects who might turn into something as well.

QB is one of the few classes in 2018 that's actually good (guard, center & RB as well).

We shall see. I don't see 1 Pro Bowl season out of all these guys . Mayfield may be the sole exception . Darnold and Rosen are really overrated. Allen is being drafted solely on size. Jackson and Rudolph come from college systems that don't really translate . Never know but I think they best 30 players in the draft play non QB positions . Maybe more than 30

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
We shall see. I don't see 1 Pro Bowl season out of all these guys . Mayfield may be the sole exception . Darnold and Rosen are really overrated. Allen is being drafted solely on size. Jackson and Rudolph come from college systems that don't really translate . Never know but I think they best 30 players in the draft play non QB positions . Maybe more than 30

Darnold will bust, and Allen is a joke. But Rosen was born to play QB. He's the most technically-sound, quick-thinking QB in a while.

Mayfield will be a good one too. And Mason Rudolph & Luke Faulk could turn out to be valuable QBs as well.

The only real knock on Rosen & Mayfield is that they're both kinda douches.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them are pretty blah. Worst class in a real long time . Ironically like 5 or 6 of then will go first round which is just laughable based on talent . Personally if I had a top 5-10 I'd be trading down . Some sucker team will trade up for one of these guys , you'd probably be able to trade back a few spots. Get a better player, pay him less and add some picks

nick-foles.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the down-side to Iowa's LB Josie Jewell? He did great. Why is he not 1st round? I am just curious. Is he too slow? He comes from a system that doesn't blitz, so he doesn't have a lot of sacks. Is that hurting him?

Short answer: he is white and people question his speed. He will probably go third round.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Short answer: he is white and people question his speed. He will probably go third round.

NFL people don't questions anyone's speed because of skin colour. That's dumb. Everyone knew Brian Urlacher had wheels; everyone knew JJ Watt had legendary speed / athletic ability.

This is what the NFL combine is for. You don't have to "question" speed at all; you can measure it.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnold will bust, and Allen is a joke. But Rosen was born to play QB. He's the most technically-sound, quick-thinking QB in a while.

Mayfield will be a good one too. And Mason Rudolph & Luke Faulk could turn out to be valuable QBs as well.

There no Conner Cooks ?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are both total douches. Actually I'd say Mayfield is a douche and Rosen is an asshole. I'm not saying that they can't grow up, but I'd have a hard time handing the keys to my franchise to a guy with such low maturity. But talent trumps character most of the time.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will change my name to IamHandicappersBitch..
If you show me where I said a Center has never been drafted round1. Stop lying!

LIAR, you will not do that. You continually bring up some ridiculous offer in exchange for proof, with no intentions of living up to your word.

You're a fraud and an asshole. You said Centers don't get drafted in the First Round. Stop lying.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to wait a bit before making that declaration.

This does look more like a 'starters' draft than a 'boom/bust' draft which means that a few years from now it probably will look weaker than some other drafts but I think you'll definitely see some much needed defensive talent hitting the NFL and like you say the QBs are going to help bring the bottom teams up a bit.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Chubb, so I'm pleased with who these guys think the Colts go with. As to the Bears they do need a WR, Ridley's as good as anyone.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s easy to get owned when the opposing person lie in every message. Atleast I have one person on my side when Mel Kiper said the best Center in the draft won’t go in the first because teams don’t put a high value on Centers. Maybe you should email Kiper and tell him about all the game changing Centers drafted in the top 10 over since the Korean War.

waaaaa booo hooo, Mel Kiper is my beastie. If you would quit all your lying and bitching, you wouldn't get owned as much, boo boo kitty.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still have no wr's

We got some, just none are great, but it's early yet, a lot of dealing to be done before the draft and after...
Rumors of Jarvis Landry are floating around,and the draft has some good prospects so we'll see...