• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiper's and McShay's 1st Round Mock 2.0

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to judge DB talent in such a pass-poor conference like the Big Ten. I think I trust Shanahan and Lynch to make the right decisions in the draft. They missed badly on Solomon Thomas but hit on most of the other picks. They know what they are doing.

Giving up on the 3rd overall pick after one season? At least he hasn't gotten into legal trouble like Foster.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s not a difference between thinking the Eagles won’t win a SB now that there star QB got hurt and someone posting over and over before Wentz got hurt... I’m gonna laugh when the Eagles crash and burn? And when people called me out I admitted I was a fool. I didn’t blow up asking Ford to ban them.

Still curious to hear you explanation on why Centers not getting drafted high has NOTHING to do with how teams value Centers. I’m honestly open to your opinions but all I get from others is how stupid I am for thinking draft position has nothing to do with importance.
I’ve been wrong multiple times but feel strongly on this point... if teams thought Centers were so critical to their success team would snatch them up early like they do with QBs
short answer is no.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is you want to point out someone was wrong about something you yourself was wrong about. & you were very adamant about what you were wrong about. While you try & highlight someone else being wrong, you chose to not highlight you were in the very same boat. The fact you even want to bring that up amazes me.

He's a special kind of stupid, that when it's slow for him on the NFL board, he likes to drag his knuckles in the Dallas team board. Whatever, he's being a dick on purpose and I won't stand for it.

There’s not a difference between thinking the Eagles won’t win a SB now that there star QB got hurt and someone posting over and over before Wentz got hurt... I’m gonna laugh when the Eagles crash and burn? And when people called me out I admitted I was a fool. I didn’t blow up asking Ford to ban them.

Still curious to hear you explanation on why Centers not getting drafted high has NOTHING to do with how teams value Centers. I’m honestly open to your opinions but all I get from others is how stupid I am for thinking draft position has nothing to do with importance.
I’ve been wrong multiple times but feel strongly on this point... if teams thought Centers were so critical to their success team would snatch them up early like they do with QBs

"Derp....team don't value centers and I guarantee teams never take them in first round...derpa derp"

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a special kind of stupid, that when it's slow for him on the NFL board, he likes to drag his knuckles in the Dallas team board. Whatever, he's being a dick on purpose and I won't stand for it.

"Derp....team don't value centers and I guarantee teams never take them in first round...derpa derp"

Disagree with me all you want but stop putting words in my mouth. I NEVER said teams never draft Centers in the first. There’s been a handful of them. I said they never go on the top 10. Why are you so hellbent on lying.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree with me all you want but stop putting words in my mouth. I NEVER said teams never draft Centers in the first. There’s been a handful of them. I said they never go on the top 10. Why are you so hellbent on lying.

lol, yes you did say that. That's rich coming from you, fucko...your entire signature is a lie.

I'm so deep in your head you have to resort to posting lies about PM's ? Sad sad little pendejo.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, yes you did say that. That's rich coming from you, fucko...your entire signature is a lie.

I'm so deep in your head you have to resort to posting lies about PM's ? Sad sad little pendejo.

I will change my name to IamHandicappersBitch..
If you show me where I said a Center has never been drafted round1. Stop lying!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't. Ryan Pace (Bears GM) is supposed to be this draft wunderkind, but blew it big time by taking Kevin White over Vic Beasley. Not saying the Niners brass will do something similar, I just wouldn't trust them to not to.
The change at the top in the 49ers front office and coaching staff seems to have made a big difference. I have a good feeling about Shanahan.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving up on the 3rd overall pick after one season? At least he hasn't gotten into legal trouble like Foster.
Thomas holds his psotion well, cobvers the backside and is decent against the run, but you could get a guy that does that in the 5th round. No need to waste the toppick at the top of the draft for a guy who simply does his job. In that spot you'd expect some one who was a disruptive force not someone you never notice.

As for Foster, he was the steal of he draft if he can stay healthy and out of trouble. He was the best player in the entire draft last year if you ask me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no reason for the Browns to take anyone other than Barkley at 1. He's by far and away the most impact player right away in the draft . They can get a QB at 4 if they want to reach. None of the QBs in this draft are difference makers especially not right away.
not a rosen believer?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the down-side to Iowa's LB Josie Jewell? He did great. Why is he not 1st round? I am just curious. Is he too slow? He comes from a system that doesn't blitz, so he doesn't have a lot of sacks. Is that hurting him?
i like him, but i see 2nd rounnd alot

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao at @PhoenixEagles1 just getting owned all over this thread

It’s easy to get owned when the opposing person lie in every message. Atleast I have one person on my side when Mel Kiper said the best Center in the draft won’t go in the first because teams don’t put a high value on Centers. Maybe you should email Kiper and tell him about all the game changing Centers drafted in the top 10 over since the Korean War.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s easy to get owned when the opposing person lie in every message. Atleast I have one person on my side when Mel Kiper said the best Center in the draft won’t go in the first because teams don’t put a high value on Centers. Maybe you should email Kiper and tell him about all the game changing Centers drafted in the top 10 over since the Korean War.
high value in centers during the draft, alot are converted guards.........tsk tsk learn some things bud, but either way continue your attempts to get owned

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck no. I like Mayfield best bit there's not a top 15 QB on this draft talent wise
mayfield has his risks, rosen is the best pure passer in this draft,-his other qualities suck ass

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mayfield has his risks, rosen is the best pure passer in this draft,-his other qualities suck ass
Mayfield wins. Rosen doesn't . Talent is close enough that I'll take the winner . Don't love either though

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean theres alot of college qb's who won, who werent good nfl qb's
I don't think any of them are good but I'd take my chances with Mayfield first. Probably Jackson second just based on pure athleticism. Rosen would be my 5th QB but like I said I don't think any of them are difference makers. If I were Cleveland and didn't get Cousins id sign a stop gap and draft Barkley and Ridley .