• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings vs Toronto Discussion

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still a stupid way to decide the winner in a team game. I even said that when the Kings won their only shootout this season. Toronto didn't win the game they won the shootout contest. I'm not so sure I'm going to like the 3-on-3 overtime either when the NHL brings it in.

Ox

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats LA, they are now on pace for 39 wins. NOT playoff material right there.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the blog
-Los Angeles has averaged 2.94 goals per game over their last 17 games (50 G / 17 GP).

-The Kings have outshot their opponents in seven consecutive games (3-3-1), averaging 35.6 shots per game. Opposing goalies have posted a .944 save percentage over that span (251 saves / 266 shots).

-Los Angeles is 3-for-32 on the power play over the last 10 games.
-The Kings have attempted 172 shots over the last two games.

December 14 postgame notes ? LA Kings Insider

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

Took the kids to the Orange Empire Railway Museum in Perris yesterday (interesting city, let me tell you) so I missed the entire game but was checking out the score on the phone.

Based on how I saw the score and what I'm reading here...looks like I didn't miss anything while in Santa's Workshop.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

Took the kids to the Orange Empire Railway Museum in Perris yesterday (interesting city, let me tell you) so I missed the entire game but was checking out the score on the phone.

Based on how I saw the score and what I'm reading here...looks like I didn't miss anything while in Santa's Workshop.

Saw your pictures on facebook. Looks like a nice museum. I sure wish Fillmore and the railroad commission would get things figured out. The Fillmore and Western Railroad museum is a cool place and the train rides on the old fashioned cars are fun. The museum may actually still be open but they can't run their special trains any more until some deal is made.

Ox

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's not about the amount or volume, it's about the quality of shots. They need to have Kopi work down low behind the goaline, the way Gretzky used to. If he can draw the defenders into him, someone is going to be open just inside the FO circles allowing for quality shots and even rebounds.

I remember distinctly, they used this play vs Ana in the Quarters last year. Seems though currently in this season, they don't have an execution set up, it's drive in shoot on net.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

A bunch of people from my work live there, with their chickens, goats, cars as lawn art.
They're always bringing in eggs and raw milk.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about the amount or volume, it's about the quality of shots.

“The Leafs didn’t allow a single shot attempt at 5 on 5 in the final 8:43 of the third period. :wtf2: