• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Kings vs Charks

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy birthday my man. I was busy today and didn't get to a GDT. Hope you get a win.

Ducks have Vegas tonight too, would like an upset but I don't see one. Kings need.to bank these points tonight. The one thing people keep saying is games on hand, sure they have 5 - but they still have to win those 5. Thus get the points.

Let's Go Kings!

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s nice to see Nick back in the booth. But he does look a bit disheveled.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy birthday my man. I was busy today and didn't get to a GDT. Hope you get a win.

Ducks have Vegas tonight too, would like an upset but I don't see one. Kings need.to bank these points tonight. The one thing people keep saying is games on hand, sure they have 5 - but they still have to win those 5. Thus get the points.

Let's Go Kings!
Knights playing AHL goslies tonight due to double injuries, so there is a chance. Wife has hold of the remote so the flipping back and forth might be a little Duck bias.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks are clogging up the neutral zone.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juat looked, 4-1 12 minutes left in the second. I don't expect them to hold this lead but it would certainly help LA.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to bring it up, Buster MIA tonight. It looks like that's his pattern, makes a splash for a bit and then disappears. It's happened multiple times this season, 6 of his 10 goals have been scored in 3 games (2x each). Maybe this is where the consistency conversation comes into play.

PLD again, maybe he's heating up. Show that gumba in Winnipeg up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting to see Big Save Dave in there, but Kings play Knights tomorrow, so that makes more sense with Talbot probably playing tomorrow. Fiala seems everywhere in a good way, but he should have at least 2-3 goals. Be nice to see a little bit nicer finish in this particular game. But nitpicky. PLD with a goal is huge because we're getting railed in media for the Villardi trade. Kings looks like the much better team tonight overall though. Hard to see how much different having Gavrikov in there makes this team, because it's against the Sharks, but it feels like this team is different when he plays.

We pretty much know that this Vegas game tomorrow is big, and then the Edmonton game Saturday. Some real good looks at where this team is standing after the weekend.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s my birthday, let’s get a win.
When I was living back in the LA area, it was tradition to go see the Kings play in my birthday.
Happy birthday, man. Mine is actually Friday as well. Hopefully a couple of Kings wins would be pretty nice.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really looked good in that 3rd too. Kempe can really be a gamebreaker when he wants to be. Grossly underpaid, which will be remedied in a few years for sure. Puck is probably right, I could see him being next captain of this team.

Vegas just lost to Anaheim too. Maybe got caught looking ahead to the LA game tomorrow.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cantplay has definitely earned his place imo. Personally i am good with the nightly roster save retardy, if he was replaced with a healthy Arvidsson not much outside of maybe 1 more banger that could be inserted on d i would want right now....future G of course but when healthy what the Kings have can win reg season games.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaliyev is literally useless. I saw it years ago, I don't understand the fascination with him. Move him, get a 2nd or 3rd because at this stage in his career - completing 4 seasons - he should be a whole lot better. Arvidsson coming back will be a huge boost, that guy makes things happen and if it's after the TDL it'll be like adding a piece yet he's been here all along.

Kempe will indeed be the next captain of this team. He has taken a leadership role, he can take over a game when he wants to. A Dumbo draft pick, he nailed that one. I wish Blake's refine would find these guys, nothing really yet.

I wasn't surprised to see Rittich in net knowing Vegas is tonight, big game. Tye next two are, good stick to see how LA stacks up against a true contender and a nemesis. Talbot was saved for this game for sure.

Can't really complain, team is doing well overall but there are definitely major areas of improvement. Starts tonight, git er done.