• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Draft Commentary Presents: Death of a [Used Car] Salesman edition

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another canadian!!!! our national team better be fucking good

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i can only imagine how sad drew gordon is right now, he's probably at the draft too

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck it. ive already talked myself into the pick.

the guy is 6"7, he can shoot apparently, and defend. we werent going to get a franchise guy with our pick (barnes and rivers i dont think r going to be that great). we got a solid role player on the wing, and what do u need from those guys in this nba? guys who can spread the floor, and defend. most of our offence will probably come from our bigs, and our pg for the near future, and itll be good to have a legit floor spacer.

i could see it being a bust, but fuck it, we got vajayjay

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harrison-Barnes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From the Toronto Sun:

Don’t like the Raptors selection at No. 8 in the NBA draft?

Blame Andre Drummond.

Oh and the coin flip too. Don’t forget that. The Raptors came within a successful coin flip of landing Harrison Barnes. Alas, the flip went the Golden State Warriors way as did Barnes and the Raptors had to settle for Plan B.

Plan B was a guy named Terrence Ross, the proverbial who dat guy.

But had someone, anyone taken Drummond, the University of Connecticut big man with the 12-foot wing span (OK, that was an exaggeration), Barnes would have been sitting there for them.

Twitter blew up with people questioning the Raptors sanity as soon as the pick was made.

But in the Raptors war room Ross was Plan B all along.

Fucking Plan B. This is like taking your cousin to the 10 grade dance because the hot chick you wanted to ask was already asked out by someone who beat you to the punch. And the guy who beat us to the punch did it because HE WON A FUCKING COIN TOSS.