• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary: T-minus 1 game until we see that last of that stupid rock edition

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Silver lining = Tag will screw your team over with phantom injuries that lasts 1/2 the season more than he will lose games for you.

Which brings us back to the original question: if Tag's stock ended up being more piss poor than before even despite the amount of coddling he got from Salesman, what does that say about Salesman?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Atlanta commentators and Doug Smith mentioned it today that despite a disappointing season, the attendance at the ACC has been stellar all season. Pretty cray cray considering the amount of days I've questioned why I'm still a die hard after all these years of losing.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Atlanta commentators and Doug Smith mentioned it today that despite a disappointing season, the attendance at the ACC has been stellar all season. Pretty cray cray considering the amount of days I've questioned why I'm still a die hard after all these years of losing.

and yet merchandise sales a terrible because no americans buy wraptor shit. Perfect for the league to rigged against, franchise remains healthy

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
YOU CAN GET OUT THE SALAMI AND CHEESE MAMA. THIS BALL GAME IS OVER!!!!

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
nice of the refs to rig for the raps these last two meaningless games

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and yet merchandise sales a terrible because no americans buy wraptor shit. Perfect for the league to rigged against, franchise remains healthy

I wonder if hipsters would buy it because it's so underground and no one in the States, including basketball fans, know that the Wraptors are an actual team in the league

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It just sunk in that we won't have commentary threads until the fall. I'm gonna miss you guys!!!

tumblr_m49ir6sCsK1qbmust.gif