• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: I'm not dead edition!

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
YESSSS, diva just took westbrook out even though i'll need to sub him on my team

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You wouldn't like this game, Carl. It's beeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeep every 10 seconds. Complete horsedung

I watching it now, starting to hate all wraptor games. riggwdngarbage, handpicked allstars like acne troll(like a under the bridge big headed troll, not the internet type)

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
did you know Acnemon is shooting better from the field than lowry on the season? doesn't seem like it. A little stat thrown out there while slackman slacks on his stats mon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man, you would've loved the fast breaks DeLayin was trying to pull in the 2nd quarter. So, he tries to blow by some defenders, falls on his ass, gets stripped. OKC throws it down the court, gets intercepted by Amir, passes it back to DeLayin and he tries to drive it again...gets stripped again and he falls on his ass while the Thunder run their own fastbreak. Hahahahahahahaha

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
did you know Acnemon is shooting better from the field than lowry on the season? doesn't seem like it. A little stat thrown out there while slackman slacks on his stats mon

Yeah. Porky's a horrible shooter. He just disguises it by hitting big buckets and chicken smirking away, so everyone thinks he's cool

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
back to politics, two big fuck yous for that corporate snake harper today.

rejection of his crony nomination for the supreme bunghole plus medical marijuana users still allowed to grow

FUCK YOU HARPER YOU DISGUSTING SACK OF DOGSHIT, TRYING TO FILL YOUR PRISONS AND PROFITS. So fucking disgusting where this country is going