• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary: Petition to sign Hedo edition

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jac jut alluded to the fact that the entire startin five is alesman work. Now tajiri and lieweke will make a move based on ego

It is ironic. But like you said, Tajiri did punt Big White and the Gay Black Hole so you can also make the argument that the team also got better through subtraction.

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok fine
YOU CAN GET OUT THE SALAMI AND CHEESE MAMA. THIS BALL GAME IS OVER!

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i was waiting for the raps to hit 100....but that stupid late wiz run delayed it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
porky_pig_thats_all_folks-5172.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It is ironic. But like you said, Tajiri did punt Big White and the Gay Black Hole so you can also make the argument that the team also got better through subtraction.

defintely did getbetterby subtraction but anyone coming into thejob was gonna move bargnani as the fans werebooing him and the need to dump gay was pretty obvious 5 games into the season. If anything i`ll say that tajiri has done a great job restraining from any landry feilds, hedo turkoglu, j killer signgings

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
defintely did getbetterby subtraction but anyone coming into thejob was gonna move bargnani as the fans werebooing him and the need to dump gay was pretty obvious 5 games into the season. If anything i`ll say that tajiri has done a great job restraining from any landry feilds, hedo turkoglu, j killer signgings

True, but getting a first-round pick in 2016 in the trade was pretty remarkable. If Melo doesn't sign in the off-season and NY has to blow up their team. The 2016 pick could turn out to be a gold mine for us. I agree with you that he has done a great job from any horrendous signings. I would also add that the players he's traded for also have really manageable contracts, which is another kudos to him.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
True, but getting a first-round pick in 2016 in the trade was pretty remarkable. If Melo doesn't sign in the off-season and NY has to blow up their team. The 2016 pick could turn out to be a gold mine for us. I agree with you that he has done a great job from any horrendous signings. I would also add that the players he's traded for also have really manageable contracts, which is another kudos to him.

so i guess the million dollar question is, who gets a bigger contract in 2015, Ostertag or rudy poo?