• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi wants out of San Antonio

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Woj is right.

Brown and picks.

Brown and picks Trumps Kuz, Ingram 2 years of Deng and getting slaughtered by the Lakers super team 4 times a year.

Celtics aren't getting Kawhi for Brown and picks. Probably gonna cost them Kyrie, Brown and picks.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony and Manu's comments about the situation didn't help any. I want Tony gone anyways, but what he said was a bit too far. I wouldn't be surprised if Kawhi does feel bettered after all the shade thrown at him by his own damn teammates.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO the Celts are going to trade another draft pick, plus young players this time for another guy who might not be here past 2019?? This is a team that was 1 game from the Ship missing it's two best players.....and were gonna trade picks and young guys for dudes who don't want to be here long term? Nah....trade Kyrie, move up in the draft hopefully getting Big Al replacement when he leaves and hope Scary Terry continues to improve.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, I finally get here and it's already at 14 pages.To start, obviously this is like the PG situation. Last year, pretty much all of us Laker fans said keep the youngins and let it play out. Now OKC came out of nowhere, but I'd say that we eventually got it right, as we're in as good as position to land, or lose PG, with the younger players in tow.

As for this situation, It's trickier because I don't think Pop trades with us. I guess you do your due dilligence, and I have no idea who I'd pick between Ingram, and Kuzma...but I don't think it'll come to that.

At the end of the day, the Lakers have 6 to bleepin 1 odds to win the title. What a time...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, I finally get here and it's already at 14 pages.To start, obviously this is like the PG situation. Last year, pretty much all of us Laker fans said keep the youngins and let it play out. Now OKC came out of nowhere, but I'd say that we eventually got it right, as we're in as good as position to land, or lose PG, with the younger players in tow.

As for this situation, It's trickier because I don't think Pop trades with us. I guess you do your due dilligence, and I have no idea who I'd pick between Ingram, and Kuzma...but I don't think it'll come to that.

At the end of the day, the Lakers have 6 to bleepin 1 odds to win the title. What a time...

Those odds are a combination of the possibility of Lebron, PG and Kawhi all being Lakers and Lakers fans betting the odds down.

If what I heard is correct, it's more the latter than the former.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those odds are a combination of the possibility of Lebron, PG and Kawhi all being Lakers and Lakers fans betting the odds down., it's more the latter than the former.

If what I heard is correct
Very fair point, and It's still questionable to if we get 1 of them...but like I said in the offseason thread, it seems like we're in the news everyday. Hasn't been like this in awhile, where pretty much everybody is talking about the Lakers man

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony and Manu's comments about the situation didn't help any. I want Tony gone anyways, but what he said was a bit too far. I wouldn't be surprised if Kawhi does feel bettered after all the shade thrown at him by his own damn teammates.

Parker IMO drove the nail in the coffin essentially.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO the Celts are going to trade another draft pick, plus young players this time for another guy who might not be here past 2019?? This is a team that was 1 game from the Ship missing it's two best players.....and were gonna trade picks and young guys for dudes who don't want to be here long term? Nah....trade Kyrie, move up in the draft hopefully getting Big Al replacement when he leaves and hope Scary Terry continues to improve.

Yeah that's not the way the NBA world works. Lebron's likely headed to LA. Even if you somehow gotten past LA, Golden State would've been waiting in the wings to pick off Boston. Getting Kawhi coupled with an improving Tatum, Hayward and a solid roster gives you a fighting chance against the Warriors.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's not the way the NBA world works. Lebron's likely headed to LA. Even if you somehow gotten past LA, Golden State would've been waiting in the wings to pick off Boston. Getting Kawhi coupled with an improving Tatum, Hayward and a solid roster gives you a fighting chance against the Warriors.

I hear ya. I just hate giving up young promising talent with multiple years left for a guy who doesn't want to be here, plus your chances of winning a ship are still slim. That's just me.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think It's the camp too, but the Spurs would of been fine had they not gone the tough love route on him during the season, and playoffs

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should obviously go to Golden State for the league minimum.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, before all this drama, I really thought he would be a Spur for life.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep seeing Boston floated by media members as the team that can give the best offer, and I agree in a vacuum, but if I'm Boston, I'm not sure I'd do it. Kawhi can enter free agency in 2019. Kyrie has already said he will test the market in 2019. That means I'm giving up good assets with the real possibility that two of my top guys leave next summer. There's no way I'd make any move if I'm Danny Ainge without making sure I can lock down at least one of those players long term.